Suikoden Unique and Illusional Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The IGCG Pesents: A Theory Contest

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: The IGCG Pesents: A Theory Contest Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It has come to my attention over the years that there are few things Suikoden fans love more than theories. Wild, outlandish things, often with a very tenuous link to reality are the lifeblood for some of us. We like to encourage such things.

So, the International Games and Culture Group (remember us?) is officially hosting a brand new theory competition. It's a fairly simple affair; we're partially testing the waters here, and partially just trying to give everyone something nice and easy to do.

1) Come up with a theory. This can be outlandish and ridiculous or well-researched and grounded in facts. It doesn't matter to us!

2) Submit your theories to Username or Parallax.

3) Theories will be assessed by the IGCG members until we have a list of 10 finalists. We will then give the community a chance to evaluate these 10 finalists, and select a first, second, and third place.

The winners will receive a trophy or something. Or a hearty pat on the back!

Okay. Go! Have fun!

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A couple of quick addendums to this.

1) If you want to make up a theory involving one of the war game NPCs or storylines here on Suikox, that will also be acceptable.

2) You may submit more than one entry, but only one can place, even if they're the two best entries ever.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: