Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Public Relations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Masa made a typographical error. He meant to say "You must smell of socks and bathe infrequently." It's the only logical explanation of our absence.
Masa

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's scientifically proven!

That and I'm not sure what our stance is against former enemies. After all, one of our national past times was calling people in the Evil Axis poopy-heads.

Hugging Hippies

82515 Potch
0 Soldiers
93935 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Idylan Thomas wrote:
Foreign Ministers! I'd like to visit your nations! I'll bring.. disease!

What he said! Except I'll bring muffins :P

Largest Falco Tribute Band Ever

186774 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Things get buried pretty far back pretty quickly right around now, so posting this as sort of a reminder.

Sage wrote:
Highland isn't open to everyone by default. If you ask me nicely though, I may direct you through the proper channels.

So, ask Sage FIRST if you want to visit Highland. Yes, it goes through me in the end, since I am Foreign Minister, but you do have to ask him first. And, just because the posts are coming pretty quickly in these threads, posting in here won't work, because we can't keep track of it that way; you'll have to contact him directly, via whatever means you have available to do that.
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

From now on Kooluk have stipulations to visit our nation. Those stipulations are as follows:

Sent Username a PM telling him how he can improve his standing with the nation leaders so as to make him appear more important than he is. All answers must be in one sentence, plus declaration of your religion must be placed at the bottom of the PM.

P.S. All applicants have to be active followers of the religion Ley-z.
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ley wrote:
From now on Kooluk have stipulations to visit our nation. Those stipulations are as follows:

Sent Username a PM telling him how he can improve his standing with the nation leaders so as to make him appear more important than he is. All answers must be in one sentence, plus declaration of your religion must be placed at the bottom of the PM.

P.S. All applicants have to be active followers of the religion Ley-z.

Okay... Well that aside just PM me and tell me how great I am and you can get in, That and I guess follow Ley-z...

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Also part of your PM, there needs to be at least one section belittling Username. If you make all your PM belittling Username, and your PM lasts for at least 5000 words, you get access to our leadership area.
Masa

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Only 5000? It would take at least 50,000 to properly express how little I think of Username.

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Then waste your time my dear Masa.
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Masa wrote:
Only 5000? It would take at least 50,000 to properly express how little I think of Username.

This would crush my heart... but you can't reach my heart you smelly Dwarf.

^^

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been wondering, why haven't I seen my dear friend and former protege around here lately?

Since we all seem to be on a visiting binge during this time of national unity, I wouldn't mind the opportunity to see the only two nations which I have yet to experience: New Armes and Nagarea. If Kooluk would really like me to visit, just have someone send me a PM explaining why it was an awesome decision for me to transfer power over to Scarlet and I will consider it.

It's pretty cool congregating with former enemies and allies.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19

Jump to: