Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Best Suikox Memories Pre-2008
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wiped out Vex's unit twice. Here and here. We doubled KO'd and of course he kicked my rear in a duel to settle it.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The best thing about SuikoX for me is probably how it brought Adam, Jackson and I closer together in real life. We'd pow-wow and discuss "the X" many an afternoon after school. It's really been great. I'll miss waiting for battles to go up, exploration results and snooping new regiments out on the regiment list.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Shrew

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh, I imagine Zexen was mad at us for sending Midori to Blight's Bay. Not that it makes a difference, but we didn't want to wipe you guys out so much as wanting to save Highland from being screwed in a Jowston-Zexen vice.

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Shrew wrote:
Heh, I imagine Zexen was mad at us for sending Midori to Blight's Bay. Not that it makes a difference, but we didn't want to wipe you guys out so much as wanting to save Highland from being screwed in a Jowston-Zexen vice.

I always get mad and throw tantrums when Zexen loses, so that's why I'm so mad all the time. Grrr.

Yeah, understandable. But you helped make us live in tents. =(

Oh well, I don't really care. I won't send Guillaume up north--erm, I guess it would be down south, these days--to visit.
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can't make him go to the vaguelands anyway. We're too busy catching up. Being gone for two phases made Gee Gee miss me so much.

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
ViktorFan

Shalimar

1825501 Potch
200 Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One of my best memories is (when I still was in Jowston):

Jowstons battle vs SME at Dunan Delta in phase 16. ^_^
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The words "It's yours" coming from Elc during a conversation about nation leadership during late November of 2006.

The words "I think it's about time I emigrated" from Wataru.

Earning Sars' trust.

The great old days of the Suikox IRC.

Ley, Goldy, EQ, Wataru, Midori, Shrew, ard, Hawk, Kane of the black sea, Good ol' RedCydranth, and the entire old nameless lands.

Strategizing with Timbo and Trevoke.

Hell, everything. Absolutely everything about this site has been amazing up to this point, and I can't wait to see what we'll do in the coming years.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah yes, the old gang in The Nameless Lands, great memories!

Hopefully the next evolution of this site is just as good!
Darko

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I miss the months when I was completely jazzed about how new this all was to me. I had never before joined a forum and I was just getting used to having a computer. All I wanted was to become a contributing member and since I was not usable in the war games, I got to work building ties with members of my nation. Whenever I new person was sorted into Harmonia, I always wanted to be the first one to welcome them. I have Ton-Ton to thank for that because of the nice PM he sent to me when I first joined.

Because of those PMs I garnered a lot of trust and gained a lot of friends and I don't regret anything.

I definitely miss that closeness Harmonia had in 2006 and I miss dragging people into massive MSN convos even though it used to piss some of them off. It was loads of fun and it was because of this site that I got to do these things (and mess with these people).

Other fond memories include the two duel tournaments I ran in Harmonia, one which Suu was a big part in creating and running. It was fun being able to pit people's characters against each other and leave them 'tore up, from the floor up'.

Starting up the massive RP threads in Harmonia. One of the best memories was getting to know Vince though an awesome RP we did together.

Seeing my name in green. Sure, I was only regional mod but it felt good. =)

Taking back Crystal Valley. We fought so hard for that and even though we lost it in a blink of an eye, it brought us back from an slump of inactivity and made us feel good about ourselves. It was all worth it to see our beloved CV again, regardless of how short it was. ;_;

RIP Gabriel J. Figueroa 1987-2007
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: