Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Should the Nations Be Dissolved?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should the nations be dissolved?
yes
11%
 11%  [ 11 ]
no
88%
 88%  [ 81 ]
Total Votes : 92

Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aw, Falena really has no one to merge with. ;_; Gaien, if you guys don't have anyone, you can always, you know...? D:

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dukat wrote:
"Scarlet Moon Empire"

How very droll.
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not too long ago Aurelien was talking about leaving the forum anyway due to a lack of activity in Jowston. When this was told to Highland we didn't want to see our closest allies fall apart and had a long and serious discussion about merging our two nations into 'Dunan' or something similar. In the end we decided it was probably going to be a nightmare for the admins to do, and Aure was still around so we never took it past a basic planning stage.

Have any other nations considered merging before the end of the wargame?

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know some Zexeners and Harmonians always joked around stating that we should form Zexmonia, which is something many of you have already heard of.
Masa

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always pushed for us to annex Kooluk, but I always figured it wouldn't be allowed to merge nations, since that would be rather unfair to the other nations.

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

FYI - most of the active members of Highland have stated they'll be leaving the forum with the loss of the wargame, we may not be such a popular tourist destination anymore :(

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I meant during the wargame. It really makes no difference now if nations merge, except for preserving community.

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I say if they can come up witha plan to keep them around and that will not cause to much stress to admins but if they can not they so be it take them away.
SwissStopwatch

Largest Falco Tribute Band Ever

186774 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seraphblade wrote:
I know some Zexeners and Harmonians always joked around stating that we should form Zexmonia, which is something many of you have already heard of.

...wait, you -didn't- already do that? I could've sworn...
Timbo

The Wandering Prophets

410837 Potch
300 Soldiers
835 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

John Layfield wrote:
New Armes is/was an NPC nation with very few active members, even their leader has admitted he doesn't turn up much. Tony Stark is basically the man in New Armes now. That is why I feel a union would be worth considering.

Tinto, Grassland, Gaien, even Kooluk can gamely meander on with some measure of activity. New Armes struggled to do this even when there was a nation system going on. That is what I meant, although I do have my own opinions on at least the early Tinto-New Armes relationship.

I am actually around a lot, I just don't post much. Tony and I actually have similar posting rates. Also, assassin01 and Demon Eyes Kyo have been posting much more lately, but we are still no where close to other nations. Tony Stark was actually gone for a few weeks as well, so I don't think it's true that he's 'basically the man in New Armes'.

Despite that, Tony Stark and I's main draw to the board was through the war system. With it's departure, I doubt either of us will post as much and we have both stated such. I would not be against New Armes being disbanded and it's members being able to to go other nations, but I would have to consult my members and the admins as well.

Also, in terms of activity I don't know why Kooluk would merge with anyone, assuming we are talking about merging from lack of activity. They have more posts and word count than Falena, more posts than TNL, and are generally in the top 60% of nations in terms of activity, according to Fuji's ratings.
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Except that probably most of Kooluk's activity is from only two members.
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Shut up, I'm active.....erm....yeah.
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To be honest the nations are most of the war game for me, take away one and you may as well take away the other. What's the point of keeping the boundaries - may as well make all the forums public for everyone to browse.

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seraphblade wrote:
Except that probably most of Kooluk's activity is from only two members.

We actually have around seven or eight active members not counting the new people that post in and out.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The traveling/tourist idea sounds like a fun idea,it would be like one big adventure,we could keep explorations as well since they were alot of fun at lease i liked them anyway.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: