Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Farewell to Suikox Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

GODDAMMIT AURELIEN.

That sig and avatar finally pushed me over the edge. Now you've got me crying. WHy did you have to keep the FFXI theme of all things? THe discussions of that with you were one of my fondest memories of the site.

I was about to post my own departure, but I can't so it. I can't leave all you people behind.

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Im going to take this time to say farewell to Suikox as well. I enjoyed my time here and the great atmosphere all of you in this community have created here. I still might drop by from time to time on IRC and maybe here on the board(but its not as likely)

Goodluck to you all!

Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yvl wrote:
I was about to post my own departure, but I can't so it. I can't leave all you people behind.
\

Face it, Yvl, you're stuck with us now!

Stuuuuuccckkkkkkkk!

(Sorry, but I can't bear to see people sad without at least attempting to crack a joke.)

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:
(Sorry, but I can't bear to see people sad without at least attempting to crack a joke.)

Welcome to the repressed psycho club.

Members: me!
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm glad to see you all leavening you all hogged the bathroom and ate my lunch I put into the fridge, ;; I'm not sad.

And if Yvl tries to leave I'll pull him back by his funny name.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tek Jansen wrote:
And if Yvl tries to leave I'll pull him back by his funny name.

The Irony!
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Philpants is going to convert from hardly ever posting but going to chat a lot to hardly ever posting but going to chat a lot. I can sense the very foundation of our community crumbling.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Honestly though, I've never known how to properly pronounce the name Yvl. Care to satisfy my curiousity? And damn, man, I'm sorry that I wasn't aware that we're THAT close to make you cry on my leave. There there, I've freed the Badlands from Masa, you can do more DRK whiffing lol j/k

Surprisingly, I haven't played much FFXI lately either. Hopefully more active once Australian Open finished, and once 1-2 days have passed for me to properly reply to those in Jowston who read my goodbye thread.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As soon as I saw Aurelien's sig the theme music to the Incredible Hulk popped in my head. Now, I can't get "The Lonely Man" theme out of my head. LOL

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just remembered a thread in Jowston everyone would want to see.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's pronounced with a long I.

And you must not know how good it felt to actually know someone off the site that plays the game, let alone discuss it with them. That game's been a major part of my life for a long time, and yet everyone I talked to even in other forums had barely heard of it. It's not the same in-game, oddly enough.

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

1757439 Potch
4444 Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

...Do you think you guys can ratchet up my fame? For me? So that it will make it look like I was cool? I'm just saying...

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
Fudozukushi

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thor McOdin wrote:
...Do you think you guys can ratchet up my fame? For me? So that it will make it look like I was cool? I'm just saying...

Pftttt, you're already a winner in Jowston's books Thor.
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Do yuo guys remember that Thor guy, god he was the coolest guy ever! So funny too!
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

Fuck no.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: