Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

My selfish announcement that will disappoint many
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vextor wrote:
Ley, sorry about the sock drawer thing ye Welsh stallion. It will haunt my mind until I die.

Yeah, you'd best be sorry you didn't help the Leylands out in their time of need. When that sock drawer develops it's own personality not even Cthulu will be able to stop it, and it'll all have been your fault for not donning the maid costume I bought specifically for you.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been here before the nation system started and in your company (kinda indirectly) longer still.
Your health and life come first and no one can blame you.

And really the nation system ending is not the end of the world. As long as we can all still stay here and continue to lurk around I'm still happy....many others would probably agree =)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

sucks that this has to happen, but your health should always come first before any thing. hopefully you can get better now vex.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I loved your game, and so this is sad news for me, but you don't need to feel bad for ending it. Your reasons are sound. Thank you for the years of great gaming.
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1132804 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vextor wrote:
Dukat, thanks for your understanding. You've helped me with this site and I probably ended up making you do some dirty work too much! I hope that didn't permanently scar you emotionally or something and in that case I apologize.

Thanks for giving me the opportunities. I've had some ups and downs here, but it has certainly been one hell of a ride. It's an experience I will not forget and will always look back with fondness. There aren't many who can say they have done it all at this site and if anything has left a scar these past few years, it would be the death of my cousin last year, but that it hardly the fault of anybody here.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I understand too Vextor,your health is more important than anything else.

I enjoy this site very much and you are the reason you've always been cool in my opinion,meeeting so many great people on this site is another great thing i have always considered suikox as the greatest site on the internet bar none.

You assembled a great staff and the others members have been awesome as well,nobody should hate you at all after all you've done for us you are so generous with us sharing your wisdom every day on here.

Thank you Vextor for all you have done for me i've learned alot from you.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vextor wrote:
Thanks John. Your understanding is very helpful for me because Gaien is still fairly new and you've put so much effort into building that nation. It's hard for me to feel good about doing this at all, even if you say you understand-- but your comment really saves me. So thank you.

It's not something one can feel good about. But it's the right choice and, what's more, it's braver than simply being too meek to speak up on the matter as the work increases and you try to balance your job, your health and this more and more.

Any help or aid I have ever managed to give, I am grateful for. Since day one here, I wanted to help out in some fashion and I hope I have.

I also have to thank you for all the help you've given me over the years. Whether it was advice for my own projects, help with information or even entertaining my random messages (like when I made that map way back when with all the new nation ideas I had shoehorned it, including Kooluk, heheh), you always at least tolerated what I had to say and with a board this big with so much to do, that is no small feat.

I know you pretty well after all this time, dude. You're a good forum running... guy but you're also a good person. I hope any worry or guilt this choice causes you is quickly alleviated by the rest you can finally take.

Although I'd like to see you pop in from time to time, you know. :P
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I caused more than my fair share of trouble I'm sure. I knew this would happen sooner rather than later. It might be my pessimistic attitude, but Highland cannot win all that we did and something not go wrong somewhere. Cosmic balance and all. :P

Anyway, understandable and I hope I helped more than I stressed.

Headstrong

317417 Potch
2460 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's no need to feel guilt, Vex. It's not something that everyone will be particularly happy about, but, we understand that bringing down the nation system is crucial for your health. I thank you sincerely for everything you've done. I don't know how well you know this, but you've changed many people's lives through this whole experience. People have become close friends, and people have fallen in love on this site thanks to you and your nation system. You, though not single-handedly, have changed the entire course of some people's lives, and you have nestled a way into everyone's heart on this board.

I do, however, think it is a good thing that the nation system is going bye-bye. Some hostility and competitiveness has rotted due to the system, and those who remain here will probably start becoming *GASP* friends. And, if it improves your quality of life, then that is always a good thing.

I sincerely thank you, and everyone else that has made this a community. I'm truly happy that I came here, and I will be around for a while more....as much as some people might not like that. :P

Please enjoy life to the fullest, Vex, and everyone else.
ard, save the dirty talk for when we meet!
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

I believe now is the time to announce Kooluk's bid for world domination, starting with Kanakan (Because they're close, and can't defend themselves). Soon you shall all bow under the banner of the Leyland Theocracy, the one true nation. Now that you all have no homes, you shall be forced to accept me as your Lord and Saviour.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

At least now Captain Planet can once again frolic with Gil and others. I know the nation system did keep me from getting to know certain people and thus built unfair opinions of them. Maybe this will be a way to rectify that.

Rebel of Babylon

1132804 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, Ley. The Pah Wraiths shall rule over us and regain their rightful place in the Celestial Temple. Follow the path they have ley'd out for you and you shall want for nothing.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know, it's funny, I've been coming here for four years but this is the best I've ever felt about coming to the site.

Finally, we can all be friends again!

Group hugs, all around!

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But I shall want a Theocracy dedicated to me. The best way to do that is by performing some pretty funky miracles, such as making bad people good, et al.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

I never knew nation love...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 2 of 12

Jump to: