Suikoden Uncanny and Informational Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 18] Peoples Army of Highland vs Highland at North Sparrow Pass

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:55 am    Post subject: [Phase 18] Peoples Army of Highland vs Highland at North Spa Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[Peoples Army of Highland vs Highland at North Sparrow Pass]
Peoples Army of Highland forces engage Highland forces on the high peaks of North Sparrow Pass!

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Peoples Army of Highland
Manfred Von Feuerbach: For Highland!
Radgrid: Do not fear death; glory awaits the valiant.
Walter: Pft. Waste of time.

Highland
Falcon Critical: Don't be so naïve as to assume bringing some Harmonian hussy along gives you any chance of winning.
Seed: Commence Operation: Babe Hunt!
Culgan: Disappear. My sword does not exist to crush insects like you.

Donald offers a duel for turn 1, declined

----=<Round 1>=----
Manfred Von Feuerbach's Steadfast (White Wolf Guards) and Falcon Critical's The Silver Worgen (Runic Werewolves) engage in battle!

Steadfast attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation while The Silver Worgen attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Falcon Critical's regiment suffers 92 casualties, leaving them with 4400 soldiers, while Manfred Von Feuerbach's regiment suffers 4046 casualties, leaving them with 954 soldiers.

Manfred Von Feuerbach: Impossible.
Falcon Critical: Hey Manfred, here's a tent - its the only land you'll ever own in Highland.

Falcon Critical's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Radgrid's Skogul (Valkyrja) and Seed's Ghosts of Highland (Ethereal) engage in battle!

Skogul attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation while Ghosts of Highland attacks with the same formation!

Seed's regiment suffers 1276 casualties, leaving them with 3674 soldiers, while Radgrid's regiment suffers 119 casualties, leaving them with 5181 soldiers.

Seed: Falcon, where were you?! You were my wingman!
Radgrid: The strong will always win!

Radgrid's regiment wins!

----=<Round 3>=----
Walter's Helpful Hand (Infantry) and Culgan's Ghosts of Highland (Ethereal) engage in battle!

Helpful Hand attacks with the Crane Opens Its Wings formation while Ghosts of Highland attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation!

Culgan's regiment suffers 11 casualties, leaving them with 4939 soldiers, while Walter's regiment suffers 2800 casualties, leaving them with 0 soldiers.

Walter: What?! No way!
Culgan: Be proud that you will be destroyed by my blade.

Culgan's regiment wins!

Peoples Army of Highland: 1 wins.
Highland: 2 wins.

Highland wins this turn and successfully stops the Coup D'etat!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Peoples Army of Highland]
Round 1: Manfred Von Feuerbach (White Wolf Guards) 5000 - 4046 = 954
Round 2: Radgrid (Valkyrja) 5300 - 119 = 5181
Round 3: Walter (Infantry) 2800 - 2800 = 0
Donald: Duel victory

[Highland]
Round 1: Falcon Critical (Runic Werewolves) 4492 - 92 = 4400
Round 2: Seed (Ethereal) 4950 - 1276 = 3674
Round 3: Culgan (Ethereal) 4950 - 11 = 4939

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: [Phase 18] Peoples Army of Highland vs Highland at North Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

fuji wrote:

Seed: Commence Operation: Babe Hunt!

Seed, going after women? How out of character!

^Actual quote!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: