Suikoden Unique and Informational Kraalesque Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 18] Harmonia vs. Highland @ Crystal Delta

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:42 am    Post subject: [Phase 18] Harmonia vs. Highland @ Crystal Delta Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[Harmonia vs Highland at Crystal Delta]
Harmonia forces engage Highland forces in the wetlands of Crystal Delta!

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Harmonia
Camillus: For the glory of Harmonia. For Lady Lena, Grand Cross and His Holiness! Charge!!!
Oppenheimer: Onward! We shall crush these brutes regardless of how vigorously they wave their flags of . . . is that a dog?

Highland
Luca Blight: Let me tell you something. There are weak men and strong men in this world. The strong men take everything and the weak men die. That's how the world was designed. Now I will show you how it works, weaklings!
iscalio: Why isn't the world aflame? I don't hear the pleas for mercy! Where are the cries of surrender?

iscalio challenges Harmonia to a duel, declined

----=<Round 1>=----
Camillus's 6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless" (Spearmen) and Luca Blight's White Wolves (White Wolf Guards) engage in battle!

Chimei Star's gunners flank Luca Blight and fire a volley killing 3200 soldiers

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless" attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation while White Wolves attacks with the Fast Arrow Pierces formation!

Luca Blight's regiment suffers 357 casualties, leaving them with 12443 soldiers, while Camillus's regiment suffers 4930 casualties, leaving them with 5870 soldiers.

Camillus: The Temple Guard dies, it does not surrender.
Luca Blight: You can round up a million maggots to try to defeat me but you'll still all just be maggots!

Luca Blight's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Oppenheimer's Les monsieurs de Narcisse (Infantry) and iscalio's Heron (Spearmen) engage in battle!

Les monsieurs de Narcisse attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Heron attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

iscalio's regiment suffers 323 casualties, leaving them with 18277 soldiers, while Oppenheimer's regiment suffers 8100 casualties, leaving them with 0 soldiers.

Oppenheimer: Defeat?! By one with such pedestrian taste in flag design? How utterly disgraceful.
iscalio: CRY what shall I cry? All flesh is grass: comprehending.

iscalio's regiment wins!

Harmonia: 0 wins.
Highland: 2 wins.

Highland wins this turn!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Harmonia]
Round 1: Camillus (Spearmen) 10800 - 4930 = 5870
Round 2: Oppenheimer (Infantry) 8100 - 8100 = 0

[Highland]
Round 1: Luca Blight (White Wolf Guards) 12800 - 357 = 12443
Round 2: iscalio (Spearmen) 18600 - 323 = 18277 DUEL VICTORY

Pilika: Heals 71 soldiers in Luca Blight's regiment giving them 12514

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Edit: Pilika healed only 20% of the lost soldiers, not 20% total

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: