Suikoden Ugly and Informational Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Why the name, avatar & signature?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I've been sporting the Suikoden save thingy for Zexen's theme month, but decided to give it a change.

Like Tontorian and Serf said it's Save point month in Zexen! I was going to go with a Suikoden save point theme, but decided to kick it old school.

My avatar is a Mario RPG save! Beware! It has an extra bouncy kick to it!

And the banner is the save options from Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past! I tried to get Link to show up in it. But it wouldn't let me and I got lazy.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been playing a lot of Tales games recently. Even though I've been playing Legendia most lately, I really like Tear from Abyss, and I seen a sig-like pic of her earlier today and decided to make this combo. :D I actually really like it, the colours are nice.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My avatar/signature was chosen by milady Angelus.

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've gone through a plethora of Avatars recently, but in the end, I had to Return to Oda Nobunaga. It's just that simple.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:mrgreen: heheh...I just finished watching the latest episode of Shugo Chara and in it Ikuto did this whole "pose-y pose-y" sequence that I couldn't resist taking some screenshots.

So now my current avi and [the background of my myanimelist] sig are two of the screencaps from that ep....well actually the sig I had to do a little editing so it could match the width but you know~~~ =p

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sydnee

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I finally change my sig and put an avatar.

Chibi Jade from Tales of the Abyss for my avatar!

Lzalo En Kuldes on my siggy. As they say, like father like son!

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What is it with Lazlo and his thing for short shorts? The boy is one Nair commercial away from having a bouncy jingle following him around.

New avatar - As January is Star Control 2 month in Gaien, I've chosen to represent the human species in space via my use of a picture of two humans sitting back to back in a middle of a high tech dohicky spaceship thingy. You might find it strange I'm explaining what the picture is but I didn't know what it was when I first looked at it, and several people in Gaien seemed suprised as well.

So...Star Control II. It's an old game, but a good game. Pretty nice. There's a new freeware version of it floating around, Masters of the Uraq-Kwan is the title, I think. Might be worth checking out if so interested.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My avatar complies with Tinto's "cute anime girls week". However, I have been told that my avatar looks like it is from some naughty hentai, not a cute sweet little anime girl. What are all you perverts thinking! That is not a naughty image! She's just a misled strange woman who has caught sight of some tasty food. That's right, that is her food face. If you were curious, her name is Noda Magumi, from Nodame Cantabile. That was one of my favorite shows of last year.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm haven't heard of that show Gil-galad, when I saw your avatar I figured it was from something like Nausicaa since it looks sorta like that girl.

I've borrowed the Tinto theme and done a new custom avatar and siggy for it. They're both random images I had sitting around on my PC but after a little inspection the characters in my signature -MAY- be from Sakura Wars... my knowledge of that show is pretty limited so it could just be conjecture.

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

'Cus I love Jensen Ackles :D
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alrighty! New sig and avatar time for me, now that the half month is up!

For my signature I have well.. I'm pretty sure you all know what it's from! A big thanks to Seraph for making it!

And for my Avatar, it just goes to show Zexen's philosophy on life.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

AHHH!!!!! Don't do that!... You scared me!

BTW, it's Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, .....
Remember: Quame first!

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's my fault...but I did it that way that way because I want the characters to switch from left to right each time.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a feeling that Guillaume would not heal the planet, but rather leave it more putrid than ever before!

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Sydnee

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lols.
Guillaume gets a lot of love.

I envy the guy. lol.

@Milan Fiori
That's a *somewhat* disturbingly funny signature. :mrgreen:

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 61 of 66

Jump to: