Suikoden United and Inspirational Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suiko Fantasy, an unheard of Suikosite (to me)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Templeton

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Suiko Fantasy, an unheard of Suikosite (to me) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://members.tripod.com/v_gamer6688/

It may have an ad for each page clicked, however, it's been added to the Suikoden Community Board none the less.

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=9550

Enjoy and please make note of other sites perhaps telling them about the United Nations of Suikoden web ring.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The little intro writeup seems a bit too overblown and fangirlish to me! Also, the information is out of date. On the geography page, it lists the main continent lands as of Suikoden III (not including Tinto) and mentions that no other lands have been expanded on yet. There is no mention of Suikoden V or Tactics, at all. It's very likely this site has been abandoned by the creator, but then again, it is a Tripod page, and not a full fledged webpage.

Edit: Yep. Just verified it. The page was started 7/03 and the last update, adding a forum, was done on 11/03. The forum also seems to have not taken off at all. I saw two names, and maybe 30 topics.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

Potch
Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A very old site which seems to have had only a little effort put in and then given up on. Thanks for finding it though!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: