Suikoden United and Inspirational Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

SV Senate

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: SV Senate Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I finally decided to pick up Suikoden V again, which I had a hard time doing because of the slow beginning. Now I'm stuck at the very part that annoyed me the most the other playthroughs. I'm at the senate trying to find the list of combatants, but I can't get the game to progress. I saw the cutscene with the Barrows and the cutscene in the center room of the top floor. I've been in every room of the senate half a dozen times, talked with everyone at least a dozen times, walked on every square inch of the senate floors, tried zooming in before approaching the guard, tried talking to everyone outside the senate, and tried running both clockwise and counterclockwise through each different room.

What the hell does this game want out of me?

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Talk to all the officials before going to the list room. You may have to talk to the guards, too. I can't quite remember.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah yes I remember that part being annoying too, erm you need to go up to the desk in the far back corner, and I think before you do the right events you can't go that way. I forget what the events you need to do are except for the amusing interchange with the Barrows in the central room.

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hate the stupid senate. Talk to everyone inside the senate too. I think that should do it.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, wait! What about the guy on his break outside? Did you talk to him?

Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I did all of that. I'm thinking it's glitched at this point.

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What about the guys talking bad about the queen?

Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, even though I didnt have to in my other playthroughs.

EDIT: The game was indeed glitched and showing the wrong conversations with some senate members that I needed to progress.

Goddammit.

13285 Potch
60 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, that was quite annoying. I hated it so much I can't even remember how I got past it.

- Auron, Final Fantasy X

"I'm a warrior, not a variety of flower!"

- Vegeta, Dragonball Z
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: