Suikoden Unique and Illegal Kraalesque Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 18] Grassland Counter-Insurgency

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: [Phase 18] Grassland Counter-Insurgency Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[Grassland vs Renegade Clans at ]
Grassland forces engage Renegade Clans forces !

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Grassland
Neclord: I shall bathe in the blood of my enemies!
tenko star:

Renegade Clans
Howard Snipe: Let's see your skill.
Rayne: Kreeeee!

----=<Round 1>=----
Neclord's The Spectral Nightmares (Archers) and Howard Snipe's The Feathers of Dusk (Ducks) engage in battle!

The Spectral Nightmares attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation while The Feathers of Dusk attacks with the Fast Arrow Pierces formation!

Howard Snipe's regiment suffers 364 casualties, leaving them with 136 soldiers, while Neclord's regiment suffers 169 casualties, leaving them with 4031 soldiers.

Howard Snipe: I'm happy to see you know how to wield that blade of yours.
Neclord: Ha Ha Ha! Welcome to my army of corpses!

Neclord's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
tenko star's Regiment (Archers) and Rayne's The Feathers of Dusk (Flyer) engage in battle!

Regiment attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation while The Feathers of Dusk attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation!

Rayne's regiment suffers 735 casualties, leaving them with 0 soldiers, while tenko star's regiment suffers 36 casualties, leaving them with 5764 soldiers.

Rayne: Kre...
tenko star:

tenko star's regiment wins!

Grassland: 2 wins.
Renegade Clans: 0 wins.

Grassland wins this turn, succesfully halting rebel activity for the phase and uncovering a rebel hideout!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Grassland]
Round 1: Neclord (Archers) 4200 - 169 = 4031
Round 2: tenko star (Archers) 5800 - 36 = 5764

[Renegade Clans]
Round 1: Howard Snipe (Ducks) 500 - 364 = 136
Round 2: Rayne (Flyer) 735 - 735 = 0

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: