Suikoden Urgent and Informational Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Newest Pixar: Wall-E

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Newest Pixar: Wall-E Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've never been the biggest Pixar fan where I would go out and see each and every CG-animated movie they make on the first day or even see it in the the theaters. The only one which I truly enjoyed watching was Monsters, Inc. and that had much to do with the Sully and Boo scenes.

For next summer they have their next CGI film and it's called Wall-E. From the look of it this next Pixar movie sure seem to have upped their animation technique. Even with the less than ideal resolution the trailer is shown in Wall-E really looks good and that wee little robot already had me laughing.

Wall-E teaser trailer

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It does look quite interesting. Wall-E kinda reminds me of a robotic ET.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

With Ratatouille and Wall-E their animation technique really has become much more impressive. In Ratatouille the rats really did look quite impressive with individual rat hairs becoming apparent. :)

Not too much is known about this one-- but I've been excited about it ever since I saw the teaser for it before I saw Ratatouille earlier this year. I really do love Pixar, so I'll probably be catching this one in the theaters.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

From what I can guess by the trailer the robot lives on earth alone for some reason (Maybe a mission robot to recycle stuff) the ship was sent by the humans living on another planet and won't talk but the robot will befriend it anyway.

That's my guess...

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: