Suikoden Ugly and Informational Kraalesque Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Why Can't Guillaume Fight?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rowler Majuka

Crimson Knights

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
122304 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I believe he's available through Action Replay Codes if you work it correctly, but its obvious his code for being a playable character wasnt finished, as there are two versions, for him as a character, one labeled Fighting and one labeled Normal. Then again, this is what my friend said to me after borrowing my Action Replay and using this code. He input it manually, so i dont actually know if it works. Ill check it with my own eyes and get back to you guys on it.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What do his stats look like?

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Rowler Majuka

Crimson Knights

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
122304 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Like i said, my friend told me orally that he was able to obtain him thru Action Replay. All he said to me was, "It was insane...". I've confirmed there IS a set of codes on my Action Replay like he said, but i can't tell if they work or not, i'll have to borrow his game to check. He's been known to forge things to keep his points valid so we'll think he has sources or whatever, so i'll check for you guys. Dont get your hopes up though, i dont wanna smash em down XD
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, someone else just said that he has MP. What do those stats look like?

Rowler Majuka

Crimson Knights

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
122304 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have no clue, i dont own the game anymore. Im trying to buy a new one, but my friend is being stingy and asking for $60 for it >< I can ask him when he wakes up in about twelve hours for the stats thing though XD
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Apparently he doesn't have a battle sprite, so I'm not sure how your friend was able to accomplish this without the game freezing up.
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

His MP is 6/3/1/0 (I think), but I don't know what his level was supposed to be. Just go to Anne and look at him.

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My guess would be around level 20. Isn't that about the point when you can fight him in defense of Shabon?

KFCrispy

51948 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

he has stats so he can duel, but he was not made playable (no battle graphics). so once you hack him into your party you can probably bring up the menu, just not go into a battle.

he gets MP because MP is automatically derived from your MAG stat. they could have given him 0 but who knows, he might has some growth rate programmed in so the game doesn't have to hold his stats in a certain place but just generate his stats when needed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: