Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What happens in the True Rune dream scenes if...(spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well they didn't confirm it so I wanted to be on the safe side. Although there is a chance that it isn't her, however remote that may be.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, it's been confirmed by Konami that the woman is indeed the Queen of Obel. It's official, she is the Queen, wife of Lino En Kuldes, she died using the Rune of Punishment against a pirate fleet, her male child was lost during the attack.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can see Konami making it someone else who was the child. I mean the Hero doesn't really look anything like either one of them. Then again, Flare should have blonde hair since both Lino and her mother do. I guess it's possible.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But that isn't really what's being questioned here: it's who the woman is, and -that- has been confirmed. Like I said, the only thing we don't know is if the Hero is her son, which it looks like Konami never will confirm or deny either way.
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They can't really make it someone else because then people would get angry. It would be like Lino giving out useless information.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But even if they'll never make it be someone else, they'll never confirm it -is- him either, I'm sure.
Trevoke

The missing liberty

25000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ninjar wrote:
They can't really make it someone else because then people would get angry. It would be like Lino giving out useless information.

But Lino did give out useless information. Like when he says he has trouble remembering long-winded things.

And - would you really want to know whether he's the son or not? I think it's just better to keep the dream.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: