Suikoden United and Infamous Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Cray and the final boss=remarkably easy?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cray was very easy I felt, its as if they expected you to field a lesser team against him whilst the tree was challenging. I remember my party dying a number of times against the tree, infact I found it easier with Ted in the party.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
georg_prime

9636 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I found the tree to be the hardest boss out of all the Suikoden games, Cray posed no threat at all though.

I didn't like the fact that when you entered El-Eal you couldn't leave the ship so I didn't get all the treasure from the treasure maps. I guess that made it a little more difficult.

These are the order of difficulty I had with the bosses from all 5 games.

Suikoden 4>3>2>1>5
Assassin01

Team Assassination

575125 Potch
200 Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I actually found the giant tree to be one of the hardest bosses i've faced in Suikoden. Maybe it was just because the party i used wasn't that good, or maybe i wasn't at a good level, or maybe because i didn't have any attacking runes besides the Rune Of Punishment. I originally had Lazlo, Lino En Kuldes, Bartholomew and Gau. I fought the tree about 10 times and could not beat it. I then decided to start again from the start, work my way through the game and used people who had runes against the final boss. In this playthrough i used Lazlo, Izak, Ted and Aldo who all had some pretty good runes. This time it only took 2 tries and i finally beat the boss. Yay! Oh and this time i actually got all 108 stars and i saw the ''better'' ending.

By the way Graham Cray was much easier compared to the tree. In that party i used Reinhold, Hervey, Sigurd and Helmut.
MMan9000
Ralphy Leone Tensei
Lymsleia Falenas
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: