Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New Additions from Phase 18
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh yes, I forgot to mention this-- due to Axiose's departure, the whole support unit expansion introduced during phase 18 will be axed. That means, you can't spend potch to turn into one of these. Those who have turned into support units through special circumstances (such as Pilika) will stay as is.

Sorry for the confusion.
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I already have some support units, will these be reverted back to their original regiments and will I get refunded?

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes and yes.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vextor wrote:
Oh yes, I forgot to mention this-- due to Axiose's departure, the whole support unit expansion introduced during phase 18 will be axed. That means, you can't spend potch to turn into one of these. Those who have turned into support units through special circumstances (such as Pilika) will stay as is.

Sorry for the confusion.

do you think you will find someone who could take up that job? doing that or no? there are some co admin helpers floating about.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Please PM me the users you have changed and their original regiment and I will change them back for you.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: