Suikoden Unique and Informational Karma Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Bizarre Suikoden V glitch...

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackKnightYuber

320868 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:15 am    Post subject: Bizarre Suikoden V glitch... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"I wonder what Lady Sialeeds wants with Gizel? Oh well, I hope they're done talking soon." Sounds like something Lyon would say to you during your first trip to Stormfist, right? Yeah, you'd think. Except, when I got this line, I was nearly 13 and a half hours into my newest replay, in Estrise, speaking to Sorensen. He had just replaced Lyon as the character tailing me, since I was beginning the Revolving Bridge side quest. I had spun around to speak with him, before exiting Babbage's workshop and getting that scene where Lu tags along with your party.

I just thought that was one of the most bizarre glitches I've ever seen. In fact, I spoke to Sorensen twice while still in the workshop, and he said the exact same, bewildering thing. After the Lu scene, however, he spoke about getting a boat to reach the bridge, like normal. I had to chuckle at that. Anyone else ever experience this glitch? Or perhaps you have another one you'd like to share? I'd love to hear your thoughts, guys.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Probably just a little mistake in the localization process. The translators entered the wrong text to show up at that moment in the game. It is certainly unusual, but I am not shocked that something such as that slipped through. I didn't catch that one at all when I played.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Probably just a little mistake in the localization process.

TOTaly agree, i mean this kind of mistakes usually come form them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: