Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden XMB theme

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swedish Ninja Pirate

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Suikoden XMB theme Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

First of all, sorry if there is a thread about this kind of stuff already but I searched (by function and by hand) and couldnt find anything.

Anyways, I have made a Playstaion 3 XMB Suikoden Theme. It isn´t quite finished yet so I´ll post updates but it is pretty much complete.

Thats a preview from my tv.
The wallpaper is from Suikoden 2, if you have a SD tv you will find that those wallpapers arent finished yet and there are some other wallapers that will be added in HD with XMB later on
The XMB itself is from a dialogue in Suikoden Tactics. The notification window is from a dialogue in Suikoden 2 with Nanami behind Genkakus house.

The mouse pointer is Godspeed Rune since it had the best shape. I have tried to have som thought behind what runes I use for different functions such as the Gate Rune as Network icon. Any tip for wich rune to use is welcome.

It can be downloaded here
http://www.uploading.com/files/GU167Q82/suikoden.p3t.html

Well I hope you like it. Know a better place to upload please tell me and I will upload next version there.

I´m using GIMP and I´m new with it so tips on that is also welcome.

EDIT::
The US flag and Swedish flag is NOT part of the theme, they are the icons for my two accounts. For you who dont have Ps3.
EDIT2::
Added another (better) preview.
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

Potch
Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thats pretty cool! I didn't know you could customize themes. Though I don't' own a PS3 yet so I suppose I shouldn't know these kinds of things.

Hopefully I'll be getting one for Christmas though so I'll be more likely checking all of this out then!

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The feature to make own themes is pretty new, added in the latest update.
Leb

Pizza Toppings

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not game discussion, so Fun Links it goes.
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

Potch
Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Masaya, you can download some software to compile your own themes.

Here is the best collection of themes i have seen to date: PlayStation Universe

Swedish Ninja Pirate, nice theme! I will download it when you have it complete! Keep us updated.
Swedish Ninja Pirate

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yesterday I tried to put together screenshots I took from my Suikoden 2 from the scene in the beginning when you jump of the cliff to make a high-res wallpaper but it didnt turn out as good as I hoped. If anyone know a way to extract pictures lite background from Suikoden 2 with some program please let me know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: