Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Keystone Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

UFC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He probably never thought anything about it and had the fights and then bam he's busted by the cops.

Have to see how it plays out for him and the UFC and if he will get any jail time or not.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

doubt it'll be any jail time since it's really nothing to drastic.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

True might just get a big ass find and some commutnity services time and thats about it knowing how it works lately. just have to wait and see what all he gets for it and what the UFC does to him for it as well.
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Brock Lesnar to fight Frank Mir in his frist fight in the UFC in February.

Penn vs Stevenson for interm light weight title match till Sean Sherk future is figured out whats going to happen to him.
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

UFC 78 is on today here is results from some of thefights that happen on the card.

Joe Lauzon def. Jason Reinhardt by rear naked choke

Frankie Edgar def. Spencer Fisher by decision

Ed Herman def. Joe Doerksen by Knockout

Karo Parisyan def. Ryo Chonan by decision

Thiago Silva def. Houston Alexander by refs stoppage do to strikes

Main event Rashad Evans def. Michael Bisping by split decision

I hear some of the matches suck big time and the fans really let them know it during the fights and after the fights were over with bet Dana's going to mad at some of these guys for there crappy fights they put on during the ppv.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

how was the rashad evans/michael bisping match?

glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What i hear it was not that bad of a match the fans were booing Bisping over his match he had with hamill before the fight started and during the fight.
I think the weigh in they goy in alittle pushing match that Dana broke them up.

It sounds like the best fights were the pre ppv fights before they when on live.

I heard that one fight was so bad that they do not think it would make the dvd or on tv it sucked that bad.
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man Matt Serra is out hurt so will not be fighting Matt Hughes for the title match.

So they put Matt Hughes vs Georges St-Pierre for a interm-Champion.

They sure are getting way to many interm-champions as of late instead of stripping them of there title sense the they can not fight do to injury or some other thing going on with the fighters.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

why should they strip them for getting injured? it's easy to get injured in that sport. but does suck they arn't fighting now since that would of been a good fight cause of their hate for each other.

glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I t just sounds so fishy how he hurt his back well training for the fight with Hughes. It sounds like he is afraid to fight him and using ainjury to get out of the fight with him. But who really knowwhat Serra is thinking anymore.

They are having some great fights on TUF show right how the final fight should be a great one to watch.

The last PPV that the UFC happen was not as good as they want it to be.
Hope the next one will make up for it with Hughes vs St-Pierre and Liddell vs the guy from Pride how i can not remember his name right now I think it was Silva or something like that. It going tobe a great fight thats all i know and hear about it so far can not way for it to happen.
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just heard the big john the ref for MMA is retiring after after the fights on saturday for UFC TUF finals. He taking a job with the fight network that they offer him. Going to miss seeing him not ref any fights but i hope he likes his new job and good luck to him as well.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

man that sucks, big john has been refing since ufc one. gonna miss seeing him.

glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope the other refs can handle all the extra work once Big John leaves for good and do as great of job as he did when he ref matches.
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Forrest Griffin is one of the coaches for the next TUF 7 show and Dana Whites going to tell us the other at the 2007 Game awards show on Spike Tv who the other one is. Talk is its Tito or Rampage with Rampage being that Forrest is the number 1 contender for his title and will fight after the show is over with. But i could be wrong have to watch the game show awards on Spike tv to find out.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

forrest is an interesting pick, i'll say it's rampage just on what you said on forrest being the number one contender.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 28 of 30

Jump to: