Suikoden Unique and Illusional Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Teeth

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Teeth Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just when I thought the Sundance Film Festival had become just one of many party-scene events where people attend not for the movies they show but for which celebrity might show up a movie comes out from the pack that makes me glad that the posers and celebrity-whores haven't fully killed off Sundance.

This one I just found out about today and from the trailer and information I've read on it I think this movie is something which has a chance to become a cult hit. This movie puts a new meaning to the term this girl has bite.

Teeth trailer

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This movie just furthers my fear of vaginas.

I must see this, Tull. XD

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hahaha what an awesome movie! They should start showing this at sex-ed classes, that would be classic! :O
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: