Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Karma Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

D. Gray-man
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Artificity

Ronery Puratoon

17923 Potch
0 Soldiers
750 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm so sorry. I tried to get into the series, I really did. All my friends said that they loved it and that it gets a lot better if you give it a chance but I simply cannot stand Komui. At all. It doesn't help that he's nothing to me but a Diet Urahara and he infringes on that most blessed of character archetype territories and doesn't pull it off well.

I tried reading it again but my illogical dislike for Komui (and Allen, really.) just killed all hopes of me continuing it. :(

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha, that's okay. One man's treasure is another man's trash, after all. Have you seen the Noah family yet, Artificity? Things get better once they arrive in the storyline. My fave, as i've mentioned several time before, is Tiki Mick, who's one of the Noah family. He's just so classy. 8-)

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Artificity

Ronery Puratoon

17923 Potch
0 Soldiers
750 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not yet. I kinda gave up after 3 or 4 volumes I think. If by any chance my friends start prodding me violently to pick it up again, and if I'm no longer in love with any other series that has caught my fancy, I'll be sure to give it another try so I can find out who these Noah fellers are.

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought that i would revive this thread, and let peopel think about the direction that the D. Gray Man franchise was taking.

First of all, let's start with the magna. I am currently up to 126. *Spoiler* The drawings, or it just might be the scanlations that i'm getting, are looking a bit too messy, it's hard to discern the characters from the background. And you don't get a look at the newer and eviler Tikki Mik, to my disappointment.
That aside, Chaozi appear to have the ability to use an Innocence! I wonder what it could be?
*End Spoiler*

I got Volume 7 of D. Gray man. It's up to chapter 56. And it has Tikki Mick for the cover, yay for me.

And then there is the episodes. It started off well, but then they went off into the fillers. Oh my frickin' god, i'm so sick of all these fillers. It's up to 43, and there is supposed to be 52 epsidoes in total, i think. But i just want it to get one with the plot.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Geddoe-9

The pahtless dude

156000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

got Volume 7 of D. Gray man. It's up to chapter 56. And it has Tikki Mick for the cover, yay for me.

Wowm you realy love to collect satff
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh, well, yeah, but not all hings that i wanted. Only a few.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Time to revive this thread. Hoepfully there are people still catching up withh D. Gray man.

I haven't been catching up with the anime, since i was tired of the fillers in it. But hopefully it's going back to the regular storyline. Can anyone keep me up to date with it?

But i was reading the manga, and it's a relief, since it not only came back from a short hiatus, but it will still continue, even though it seemed to have reached the "climax". Hoefully i'll see more of Tikki. ^_^

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Hikoichi

The Tiger On The Storm!

107585 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's good to see that has more people that like
D.Gray-Man too. :D

These days I don't watched this anime...
well....

RH : Fierce Tiger

I have a training to complete...
and friends to help...
So,Master I won't let me down!!
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, it was stagnating in the main storyline, so i would understand if people were leaving "the fold". But it's coming back to the main story, and it's looking good so far.

And i like the new opening for the anime. It's the best so far.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I quit watching this after 8 episodes or so.

I was too impatient, and worked my way through more than a hundred chapters of the manga instead. Haven't been following it much lately though, but I did enjoy the less typical powers even if they barely made it into the support cast. e.g. that time-manipulating goth girl.

108 Innocence, was it?
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think that it was 109 Innocence(s), with the last one being the heart, which the Millenium Earl and the Noah family were trying to get hold of.

Well, there is a chance to see some more exorcists, with man different powers, besides Allen, Lenalee, Kanda, Lavi, Krory, Miranda, Theodore, the sound dude teamed with Kanda, Daysia Barry, and Cross. I felt that it was going really slowly, but then again, there are only 136 chapters out, so it's realtively early in the storyline.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: