Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Karma Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Naruto
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hikoichi

The Tiger On The Storm!

107585 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well...

I'm reading the manga....

That fight between Jiraya and Nagato will never end?

And Tobi will not show himself as Obito?

Kiba have to fight against someone,I want to see how strong he has grown.

There's a time that they not show Naruto pursuing Sasuke....

This manga scanlation are too slow...

RH : Fierce Tiger

I have a training to complete...
and friends to help...
So,Master I won't let me down!!
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

err... should you at least follow the spoiler rules. it really spoiler to me since im online watching it anime.. and i not reading the manga..

The Tiger On The Storm!

107585 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kain,

sorry if I made a spoiler

really sorry,I forgot about who is following the anime.... :|

RH : Fierce Tiger

I have a training to complete...
and friends to help...
So,Master I won't let me down!!
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well hinata has grown, and shes realy beautifull. Shino wears new galsses and chouji rocks, wi hope jiraya wins in the manga.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sage wrote:
You'll see later on whether he dies or not. But if you can't wait (highlight): no, he lives

ah that's good to know. was hoping he wouldn't die since i was starting to like his character more. plus it would devistate shikamaru as they are pretty much best friends.

Quote:
Also, Buff, I have the image in your banner as a print, it's on my wall right now. It's so pretty! That artist has done some great art, They go to cons in Toronto usually, when I've seen them anyway.

care to send me a link of it if they still got some for sell. would love to try and pick one up since that image rules.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, Chouji's my favorite. Good to see people care about him.

Well i just read the latest manga chapter 377. *SPOILERS*
To Hikoichi, i don't think that it was going too slow, or so you indicate. at least it doesn't look as futilely and pointlessly long as the Kakuzu&Hidan fight against Shikamaru's and Naruto's teams. But they really should skip around the bush and just say what the heck his Rinnegan is, and just what makes it more powerful than the Byakugan and the Sharingan.
*END SPOILERS* Well, hopefully it won't take too long.

And the latest anime episode 33*Possible Spoilers*Well, it's not going too slow, but it's still a sluggish pace. They should have just concluded the encounter with Sai already. There wasn't much else that was going to happen anyways. Why waste those precious seconds in a slow-mo of Chouji beating up a drawn-lion-coming-to-life creature, or on that pointless extension on the Team Kurenai gang? *End possible spoilers* Well, at least they were cutting back a bit with the flashbacks...i think...

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Starslasher wrote:
Yeah, Chouji's my favorite. Good to see people care about him.

first i didn't like him since they never gave him enough air time *action*. but after a while when he was on the show i started to like his character more. same thing happened with shikamaru. but the whole episode where it showed how shikamaru and choji became friends was a good episode with choji show casing what kind of strength he has, even if it was help from the red pill.

shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah chouji is inded strong his the strenghtguy in team azuma, and i think the chouji shika friendship is a lot better than the sasuke narutoone.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't have a link for the image, I bought it at a con. I checked the print for a website or something, but I don't see anything. If I can find out who did it though, I'll link you through. It's definitely an impressive print though, for sure.

The Hidan/Kakuzu fights weren't too long, the Sasori vs Chiyo/Sakura was the longest I thought, though Sasori did grow on me.

-My DeviantArt-
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

shikator wrote:
yeah chouji is inded strong his the strenghtguy in team azuma, and i think the chouji shika friendship is a lot better than the sasuke narutoone.

course it's different like sasuke/naruto, choji/shikamaru don't try to one up each other, they arn't rivals but true bestfriends. although naruto/sasuke work damn well as a team and bring out the best in each other they still have that rival hate.

shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

naruto/sasuke work damn well as a team and bring out the best in each other they still have that rival hate.

I guess your right, I used to like sasuke a lot, but hes kust being so...... ....
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Also Naruto and Sasuke both have great talent in their own respect as well as work hard. Or at least, they work harder than Shikamaru and Chouji. Sasuke has the Sharingan, which may be seen as being superior to Shikamaru's shadow-form techniques or Chouji's Body mass transforamtion techniques. And then there is Naruto who was lucky enough to master kage bunshin no justu, and related to that is the fact that he holds an enourmous reserve of chakra in himself. So there is those talents added with their rivalry that would make them stronger than the Shika-Chou team.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well as a team no doubt there stronger, but as friends its a different story.
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That and they are the main characters, thus their team work would be more effective in the power aspect (Also they are good planers as seen when they did work together) But it's unfair to compare main characters to side characters becasue the story give the main guys way too much power.

Team 10 is my favorite team becasue they are a realistic Team 7. Shikamaru the genius compares to Saskue yet at the same time has realistic restraints that keep him from being a powerhouse as well. Thus he has to solve his problems through manipulating the enemy much more than any other Ninja.

Chouji is what I like to call the Naruto's Naruto. No body thought he had any talent besides those closest to him. He tried working hard but couldn't get it down and on top of that was made fun of for it plus his fatness. Naruto the GOOD GUY underestimated him and thought he was the weakest and useless. They phased that out quickly but for someone who loves connecting himself to others he never was able to see himself in Chouji without making a fat joke.

Then there is Ino who next to 1010 is the one who is almost never given enough screen time. Ino though shows she has great potential and if her father is any indication she would have learned to make her attack a deadly one. She's also a spy at heart and the way she uses her powers is a new way that was created by her dad if I remember correctly. She's Sakura without the godly punch of death. She also has a realistic personally that you'd expect to see someone emit (A shallow type who cares about the people she loves even if a bit harsh on them).

Did I mention they have parents! As side characters it's possible they have living parents who are also ninja without having them die early on. (Also where the hell is Sakura's parents!) Ino and Shikamaru have a mom and dad which is about as rare as you can get. (Though Ino's mom hasn't been seen having always been out of the flower shop when you see Ino there) I'm sure Chouji's mom is alive... they just don't know if she should be fat or skinny so they never drew her! :mrgreen:

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

they just don't know if she should be fat or skinny so they never drew her!

well just have to wait, but i do feel sakuras parents will be seen in the show.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 35 of 43

Jump to: