Suikoden United and Illegal Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

30 Years of Gaming History for Auction!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

Potch
Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: 30 Years of Gaming History for Auction! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Check this out-- nearly 15,000 dollars worth of gaming history has been placed up for auction on Ebay. The current bid is in the 6,000s! The bidding ends on the 10th of this month (and if you have the money to make this insane purchase, more power to you!).

To be honest, I didn't think that any of you really have the funds to make such a purchase, but I thought it would be really cool to show you all what's up for grabs right now. It really is an amazing collection.

http://videogames.neocurve.com/list.aspx

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ley

Username

Potch
Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That collection fails. It only has Suikoden Tactics.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

Potch
Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've seen a bigger one, literally a basement full (both on shelves and the floor) of games of all systems, both successful and failures. This is an impressive one however, I notice a lot of large game collectors are selling their stuff these days.
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Erm... Is that the Cosby dude next to that Texas Instruments thingie?
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Futch wrote:
Erm... Is that the Cosby dude next to that Texas Instruments thingie?

Yeah, but I have no idea why. It must've been an old advertisement.
Buff

Venus Doom

Potch
Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

that's just insane.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Woah. Chip's Challenge! I loved that game.

That's quite a collection. I'm glad this addict is quitting his obsession.
Andarc

Lightning halberd

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
I've seen a bigger one, literally a basement full (both on shelves and the floor) of games of all systems, both successful and failures. This is an impressive one however, I notice a lot of large game collectors are selling their stuff these days.

That wasnt for auction.

The Sunwall Army

Potch
Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

honestly that collection was not all that impressive... i mean sure he/she had some, and i stress the word SOME, hard to find consoles but that even the consoles that were in the collection had some very bad/unknown games. look at the NES games in the collection, it did not even include Zelda. Now i am guessing that this is not the person's entire collection just what's for sale but I have to say that i probably would not but it even if the price was really cheap just because it did not have any games that even remotely intrested me. Not to mention some of the games that he mark as rare are not all that rare.

"If you beat a dead horse vigorously enough, it's constant twitching and juttering will at least give an assembulence of activity." ~Yahtzee, from The Escapist:Zero Punctuation
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

Potch
Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To be honest, I don't think people are interested in purchasing this set to actually play the games. It's the collectors who're mostly interested, because a lot of this stuff is extremely difficult to find. People who collect gaming memorabilia will definitely be much more interested in a such a purchase, rather than people like us who just play the games.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: