Suikoden Urgent and Informational Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

SuikodenMUD

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OrangeWarrior

Piercing Rain

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: SuikodenMUD Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There is a topic about this alreay but it's last post was over a year and half ago. Since then it kinda died. But thanks to few loyal players the we are looking to kick it back to life. New and old faces we'd like to see.

Your character can be customized through stats, skills, and runes - you can even make your own weapon! Explore Toran, Jowstone, and the rest of the Suikoden world as you venture through the game, killing monsters and fighting other players in strategic warfare.

If you're not familiar with MUDs, they're like MMORPGs but text-based. If you're interested in connecting but you've never played a MUD before - just IM me at Imperial Rogue and I'll help you out. Or just click the following:

telnet://temporal.genesismuds.com:2344/

If you are familiar with MUDs, connect to temporal.genesismuds.com port 2344 and give it a try!

The creator(Ishmael) is looking for some help in running the place, so if you would like to try and help out contact him. Or me, and I'll rely the message.
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since you already said there was a topic about this, please direct all further posts to that. And in the future please try not to knowingly make duplicate threads.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: