Suikoden United and Irenic Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

An Invincible Force

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: An Invincible Force Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Do you wish to know the secrets to win any war? Please then, read my note the whole way through. Stay with me though my point is quick, my reason is not.

For those of you who do not know me, my name is Nazca, garrista of the Gentlemen Bastards. I was sent here by my father, Vencarlo Barsavi, from what you call the Western Continent in order to learn a greater view of the world for when I take over my father’s vast criminal empire. However, it was on this journey across your lands that I learnt a great deal of things about my father, his rise to power and current rule over the Floating Grave. It would seem his plan backfired.

It is with this in mind that I write this letter in the hopes that it will eventually work its way back to Capa Barsavi. My wish is that this note strikes my father’s heart twice.

Like a bolt right through his heart!

Firstly I wish to sell the greatest of all his secrets. I wish to sell the secret of the Invincible. My father used this secret in order to secure his power and has used it ever since to control people, to murder people and to inflate his coin-purse. The only person he revealed this secret to was myself, and so with this knowledge, I wish to break apart the indestructible force he wields (believe me, they are not as invincible as they would seem) and to weaken the control he so brutally upkeeps.

Secondly I wish for all to know but more importantly I wish for you, Vencarlo Barsavi, to know that I, Nazca Barsavi, disown you as a father. You will never again see my face or hear my voice.

No heir to your empire of crime and a weakened rule? For your sake I hope you have a plan B.

Anyone wishing to learn my father’s secret, send me your bid. Only the highest will secure the secret.

Nazca
Thorn of Barsavi
Garrista of the Gentlemen Bastards
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Invincible or not, your avatar is way over the size limit, young lady.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Leb wrote:
Invincible or not, your avatar is way over the size limit, young lady.

ROFL.

And there goes the Island Nations Federation's bid. Oh well.

^Actual quote!
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not in a nation, perhaps I can steal the avatar, resize it and then put it back and no one will notice? ":P"

EDIT: Apparently if there isn't a ":P", then people take the post seriously. :P

Last edited by Ujitsuna on Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, considering the avatar is located on a Photobucket account, I don't think that would be possible, plus I don't think Fluffy would appreciate it all that much. But you can do any moderations as dictated in the forum rules.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One post is not the end of the world. Nazca isn't going to go on a posting rampage and upset the people of the forum. If there truly is a problem with the avatar, the admins will take care of it.
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Was anyone serious? This got dumb quick.

No posting allowed in here unless it's Nazca with an update.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The bidding has closed after I received a rather large bid from a particular nation.
Amyral

Windriders

544907 Potch
4066 Soldiers
620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So it ends after only 4 days with no notice that it is after one large bid was received, rather than giving every nation an ample chance to bid and ensuring that it went to the highest bidder as was originally said. Rather fast deadline, and an odd way to end an auction.

Last edited by Amyral on Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
ViktorFan

Shalimar

1825501 Potch
200 Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was surprised about that too. A suggestion: how about a deadline for these biddings? I'm sure that other nations would have been able to offer a high bid as well but didn't expect that the bidding is closed after one high bid. (At least it wasn't mentioned in Nazca's post that this would be the case)
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Auctions over, topic has served it's purpose and if there are any questions then use the PM function to ask the people involved.

Closed.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If people didn't see fit to ask Nazca in the first place, then that's tough.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: