Suikoden Uncouth and Illusional Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden V question(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shinobix

Shinobix

13426 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Suikoden V question(s) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey All,
I'm currently playing through SV again with the Save Game + and am having a bit of difficulty finding a couple of things.

1: Thunder Rune Pieces. I currently have a ton of Rage, Cyclone, and Flowing pieces, but only 1 Thunder Piece. Do any of you guys know what enemies drop these pieces the most frequent?

2: Fortune Rune Pieces. I have 3 of them... Would like a 4th piece but don't know where to find them...

and lastly,
My party currently consists of:
Richard, Belcoot, Dinn as my front line. And Hero, Lyon and Zerase as my back line. I'm currently finding that with Richard and Belcoot, everything is getting slaughtered by my party sooooo easily!! I'm loving it! Richard killed the boss in the Ship Graveyard in just one attack round!! Putting the Double Edge Rune on him is amazing!

What is your favorite party order?

Anyhow, those are my questions. Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers.
Red Dye #5 is not an essential nutrient.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: