Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The creation of Nagarea
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bub wrote:
I always saw her as just a host body for some spirit of old. She could be Nagarean, and the entity inside her could be from somewhere else (I always figured Nagarean host, Old Armes entity).

That was the logical conclusion, that her and Jeane were from or at the very least had a connection to the Ancient Armes Dynasty.

Suikosource's Eresh Profile wrote:
A mysterious young (at least in appearance) girl, Eresh is downright odd, from her method of speaking down to her dress. Even more mysterious is her familiarity with the ruins of the Ancient Armes Kingdom in the Big Hole northwest of Rainwall. She is the only known 'person' capable of reaching to the very depths of the ruins, even farther than the legendary runemistress Jeane (whom Eresh refers to as a 'comrade') could manage. Upon meeting the Prince and Jeane at the entrance to the ruins, she accompanied them and led them down to the bottom, where she released the powerful guardian of the ruins, Shepcesska. After destroying it, she decides to accompany the Prince's army.

Eresh dresses in clothes of the high-ranking clergy from Nagarea, however, only people who are at least double Eresh's young age can have such a position. Eresh also refers to herself in the third person, and in the Armes Ruins refers to her current form as a 'vessel'. The truth behind her is unknown.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, Suikosource came to the same conclusion (possibly due to more accurate diaogue), but it really doesn't make sense that her clothes belong to any other nation, since Falena obviously does not have a clergy, and I would not expect Armes to have one, since they are supposed to be semi-tribal. I would think they would have shamans (though maybe not the common way we think of a shaman).

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:off topic:

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've moved to Nagarea.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And then there was 8. Odd, no new to the forum members have found their way here yet though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: