Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 17] Tinto Republic vs. Monsters @ Singledawn [concluded]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: [Phase 17] Tinto Republic vs. Monsters @ Singledawn [conclud Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Norris: Excellent, you're finally here! We've been waitin'... look, the valley is teeming with monsters! We'll take one ones to the west, y'all take care of the ones to the east. We wanna chase them back into their hole! Good luck!

Norris leads his men to fight against a horde of monsters to the west.

[Tinto Republic vs Monsters at Singledawn]
Tinto Republic forces engage Monsters forces on the high peaks of Singledawn!

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Tinto Republic
Exile: Time to say goodbye because...
Agahnim: I am no common murderer. If I cannot achieve victory... it affords me no pleasure to merely slay a foe.

Monsters
Darklings: Hee hee hee...
Hell Hound: Grrrr!

----=<Round 1>=----
Exile's Sword Brothers (Republic Knights) and Darklings's Darklings (Humanoid) engage in battle!

Sword Brothers attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation while Darklings attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Darklings's regiment suffers 6978 casualties, leaving them with 10522 soldiers, while Exile's regiment suffers 188 casualties, leaving them with 9712 soldiers.

Darklings: ...
Exile: ...You've been Exiled!

Exile's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Agahnim's Endurvakning (Arcanist) and Hell Hound's Ivory Guards (Beasts) engage in battle!

Endurvakning attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation while Ivory Guards attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation!

Hell Hound's regiment suffers 2108 casualties, leaving them with 14392 soldiers, while Agahnim's regiment suffers 80 casualties, leaving them with 10920 soldiers.

Hell Hound: *Whimper*
Agahnim: Life is conflict… the strong grow through adversity.

Agahnim's regiment wins!

Tinto Republic: 2 wins.
Monsters: 0 wins.

Tinto Republic wins this turn!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Tinto Republic]
Round 1: Exile (Republic Knights) 9900 - 188 = 9712
Round 2: Agahnim (Arcanist) 11000 - 80 = 10920

[Monsters]
Round 1: Darklings (Humanoid) 17500 - 6978 = 10522
Round 2: Hell Hound (Beasts) 16500 - 2108 = 14392

Defeated, the monsters rush into a massive cave and promptly seals the cave shut with large boulders.

Norris returns from the west with his men.

Norris: Good work! We also managed to skewer them bastards. They always try to seal themselves up after a battle like this, and all we do is blast our way into their hole. Hey Cooper, your turn!

A massive hulk of a man steps forward, carrying a massive hammer.

Cooper: Aye... I'll crush 'em to bits....

With a swing of his massive hammer, he cracks the boulder in half, opening a passage into the cave.

Norris: Be careful now. From hereon forward, you can't take your army with you. 500 men at most for each regiment. Of course, the same is true for our enemies.

Tinto must submit turn 2 rosters with a maximum cap of 500 soldiers for each regiment.

Last edited by Vextor on Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[Tinto Republic vs Singledawn Monsters at Singledawn]
Tinto Republic forces engage Singledawn Monsters forces within the deep subterranea of Singledawn!

Tinto Republic
Shad: This should be exciting.
Tullaryx: Liberate tutame ex inferis!
Kunesiknum Matkasi: Let death rain down upon them!

Singledawn Monsters
Grimlock: Kill... kill...
Num Th'aab: ...aaaaaaah... aaaaauuu...
Myconid: ...

----=<Round 1>=----
Shad's Midnight (Infantry) and Grimlock's Grimlock (Humanoid) engage in battle!

Midnight attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Grimlock attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Grimlock's regiment suffers 128 casualties, leaving them with 135 soldiers, while Shad's regiment suffers 62 casualties, leaving them with 438 soldiers.

Grimlock: Run...
Shad: Hahaha, what a rush.

Shad's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Tullaryx's Custodiae Corvi (Rangers) and Num Th'aab's Num Th'aab's Regiment (Ancients) engage in battle!

Custodiae Corvi attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Num Th'aab's regiment attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation!

Num Th'aab's regiment suffers 11 casualties, leaving them with 85 soldiers, while Tullaryx's regiment suffers 154 casualties, leaving them with 346 soldiers.

Tullaryx: Despise not death, but welcome it, for nature wills it like all else...
Num Th'aab: ...aaaaa... *devours dead soliders*

Num Th'aab's regiment wins!

----=<Round 3>=----
Kunesiknum Matkasi's Arrows of Anger (Archers) and Myconid's Myconids (Humanoid) engage in battle!

Arrows of Anger attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Myconids attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation!

Myconid's regiment suffers 13 casualties, leaving them with 312 soldiers, while Kunesiknum Matkasi's regiment suffers 236 casualties, leaving them with 264 soldiers.

Kunesiknum Matkasi: Do not lament those who died, for they died the death of a warrior.

Myconid's regiment wins!

Tinto Republic: 1 wins.
Singledawn Monsters: 2 wins.

Singledawn Monsters wins this turn!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Tinto Republic]
Round 1: Shad (Infantry) 500 - 62 = 438
Round 2: Tullaryx (Rangers) 500 - 154 = 346
Round 3: Kunesiknum Matkasi (Archers) 500 - 236 = 264

[Singledawn Monsters]
Round 1: Grimlock (Humanoid) 263 - 128 = 135
Round 2: Num Th'aab (Ancients) 96 - 11 = 85
Round 3: Myconid (Humanoid) 325 - 13 = 312

The monsters retread deep into the caves as they cause cave-ins to stop Tinto forces from entering any further.

Norris: Heartman, got any charges?

Heartman: Of course, take me for a fool Norris?

The lizard miner takes out a batch of "charges" and inserts them between a dozen or so fallen rocks.

Heartman: ...that should do it. Everyone, take cover!

After seeing that everyone is a safe distance away, Heartman detonates the "charges," causing a huge explosion. After the smoke and dust clears, empty space remains, clearing the path leading deeper into the earth.

Norris: Mireille can't be too far now...

"...yes, Norris..."

A veiled figure dressed in flowing white robes steps out of the darkness.

Norris: Mireille!

Mireille nods, "Yes, I'm Mireille. Norris, you have aged... you will soon pass your prime. It's time."

Norris: Hmph, vile witch! Let me show you...

Norris lifts his pick-axe to strike Mireille, but collapses. She then kneels by his side, lifting her veil. Her eyes look down at Norris' dead body with sadness. As she chants softly, Norris' body is enveloped in white light. Gradually the light fades away, only leaving behind a single rune crystal.

"Mother Earth..." Mireille mumbles as she picks up the rune crystal.

Heartman suddenly attacks Mireille, roaring as he swings his pick-axe. However, he is immediately blown away by an invisible force, crashing against the bare rocks of the cave.

"Not yet..." Mireille says, and then fades away.

"Damn..." Cooper says as he picks up the Mother Earth rune.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[Tinto Republic vs Monsters at Singledawn]
Tinto Republic forces engage Monsters forces on the high peaks of Singledawn!

Tinto Republic
Agahnim: I am no common murderer. If I cannot achieve victory... it affords me no pleasure to merely slay a foe.
Exile: You're pretty ugly already but you'll look worse once you're skewered by my blade.

Monsters
Num Th'aab: ...aaaaaa....

----=<Round 1>=----
Agahnim's Endurvakning (Arcanist) and Num Th'aab's Num Th'aab's regiment (Ancients) engage in battle!

Endurvakning attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Myconids attacks with the Crane Opens Its Wings formation!

Num Th'aab's regiment suffers 85 casualties, leaving them with 0 soldiers, while Agahnim's regiment suffers 14 casualties, leaving them with 486 soldiers.

Num Th'aab: *groans*
Agahnim: Life is conflict… the strong grow through adversity.

Agahnim's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Exile's Sword Brothers (Republic Knights) and Myconid's Myconids (Humanoid) engage in battle!

Sword Brothers attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Myconids attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Myconid's regiment suffers 312 casualties, leaving them with 0 soldiers, while Exile's regiment suffers 1 casualties, leaving them with 499 soldiers.

Exile: Good work men, return to the surface!

Exile's regiment wins!

Tinto Republic: 2 wins.
Monsters: 0 wins.

Tinto Republic wins this turn!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Tinto Republic]
Round 1: Agahnim (Arcanist) 500 - 14 = 486
Round 2: Exile (Republic Knights) 500 - 1 = 499

[Monsters]
Round 1: Num Th'aab (Ancients) 85 - 85 = 0
Round 2: Myconid (Humanoid) 312 - 312 = 0

Cooper: Where is she... I'll crush her to bits.

Heartman: These veins look irregular... Cooper, take a try at this!

Cooper pummels at an exposed ore vein... the wall crumbles, revealing a passageway!

Cooper: We're goin'.[/size]

Going deeper into the cavern, the miners and Tinto forces notice the passageway getting narrower, and also notice shimmering veins.

Heartman: Water Gems... and a huge load at that! This'd be millions of potch!

"A result of my contract with Angus Singledawn."

Mireille steps out of the darkness.

Cooper: You!

Cooper lunges at Mireille with lightning speed, holding his mawl at his waist and readying it for a full swing. Mireille doesn't move, and as Cooper gets close to Mireille, his body turns into crystalline dust, sending a shimmering haze over Mireille. Mireille closes her eyes, and the dust swirls onto her palm-- turning into a fist-sized water gem.

"With patience, he would have become much more, but there's always a need for water gems" Mireille says as the water gem disappears from her palm.

Heartman: What the... what did you do to Cooper? And what is this contract you say with Angus Singledawn? He was our founder from... centuries ago.

"Cooper has joined the rest in the water gem veins." Mireille takes a few steps toward an exposed vein, and glancing down at it.

"Angus Singledawn understood the nature of water gems. To avoid the outcome, he sought me--'the seamstress.' The outcome would have been undesirable for us--we established a contract. Since then, I have been creating water gems, sewing it into the earth."

Heartman: You mean, by killing us, right? By killing Norris, Cooper, thier fathers, and their father's fathers. But why would Angus Singledawn want this? Sending his children to their deaths over and over?

"Angus Singledawn understood the nature of water gems, and wished to avoid the outcome."

Heartman: What outcome?

"The unraveling."

Heartman: The... unraveling? What is that?

"Disintegration of feelings and emotions--the aggregates of this world."

Heartman: I don't understand what the heck you're saying!

"Language is an inadequate means for the communication--and understanding of these ideas."

Heartman: Bullshit! Norris and Cooper died... killed by you! And then this mumbo-jumbo!

"I see... come again if you wish to nullify the contract." Mireille disappears.

Tinto Rupublic gains Singledawn!

Heartman joins the Tinto Republic!
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The GRIM REAPER hovers above the battlefield, ready to harvest the dead...

Spotting his quarry, the reaper swings his gigantic scythe!

*thrash!*

47 soldiers under Exile dies! 153 remain!

*thrash!*

20 soldiers under Agahnim dies! 180 remain!

*thrash!*

1744 soldiers under Darklings dies! 0 remain!

*thrash!*

527 soldiers under Hell Hound dies! 0 remain!

*thrash!*

15 soldiers under Shad dies! 5485 remain!

*thrash!*

38 soldiers under Tullaryx dies! 162 remain!

*thrash!*

59 soldiers under Kunesiknum Matkasi dies! -59 remain!

*thrash!*

32 soldiers under Grimlock dies! 0 remain!

*thrash!*

2 soldiers under Num Th'aab dies! 0 remain!

*thrash!*

3 soldiers under Myconid dies! 0 remain!

*thrash!*

3 soldiers under Agahnim dies! 177 remain!

*thrash!*

0 soldiers under Exile dies! 153 remain!

*thrash!*

21 soldiers under Num Th'aab dies! 0 remain!

*thrash!*

78 soldiers under Myconid dies! 0 remain!

A total of 2589 soldiers have been killed!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: