Suikoden Unique and Infamous Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The creation of Nagarea
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lonelion wrote:
Wow it's good to see people are willing join your nation Decado,you started alone with npcs,and now friends from all over are joining you to help support your new nation.

I've been very lucky that a great crew so far have come forward to help me out. We have some awesome ideas already and hopefully should be properly up and running in record time.

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hawk Thanatos wrote:
Getting a whole nation from an adventure sorta puts Barbarossa's unique regiment to shame. :P

Agreed. It seems another adventure will have to be in the works. haha. Actually i am very happy with my regiment. Who needs a whole nation anyway.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Masa

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's nothing but heartache. You start running nations... next thing you know you're being deposed by little kids in bandannas and jumping off castles with sorceresses.

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Plus Barbarossa, you would ruin your title of being my favorite mercenary if you changed. :)

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So being Nagarea, are all of your cities in ruins/underground? I bet there's lots of pesky dwarves and treasure hunters running around your territories :P

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nope, all of my cities are well built and whole. Why would they be ruins?

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well y'know you're all old and stuff, since the only Nagareans/supposed Nagareans we've seen in the Suikoden games appear kind of ageless and that ruin you investigate in GS5 is supposedly from the Nagarean nation right? Eresh and Jeanne certainly have ties to it.

I was just trying to jest but since I had to explain the moment's kinda gone XD

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That ruin in the Big Hole was from the ancient Armes dynasty.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, it was from Ancient Armes, but it does beg the question: Why was Eresh so interested in an ancient Armes ruin if she is from Nagarea?

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, Ancient Armes is an extremely old civilization, so their ruins likely would hold some very valuable artifacts. That seems to me the reason why Eresh would want to explore those ruins, despite being from Nagarea.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eresh is not confirmed to be from Nagarea.
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She has Nagarean High-priestess' robes on her though. So some connection is confirmed. If I remember correctly it was something along the lines that those robesr are like Nagarean but Eresh seem too young to be high priestess... it's confusing a little.

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oboro wrote:
Those clothes she's wearing are reserved for high-level clergy.

No mention is made of Nagarea, since Oboro talks about it as if he has seen the clothes before, I'd say it's something to do with Falena and/or Old Armes. Anyway! Sorry to bring this up in the topic and destroy your dreams Decado!
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Though Oboro has been to Nagarea before so it is likely he may have seen them there. As for destroying my dreams... I think I'll live^^

Sons of Thunder

59807 Potch
0 Soldiers
1894561 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always saw her as just a host body for some spirit of old. She could be Nagarean, and the entity inside her could be from somewhere else (I always figured Nagarean host, Old Armes entity).

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: