Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

NBC's Life

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony Stark

War Machine

536068 Potch
250 Soldiers
1600 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: NBC's Life Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Has anyone seen this show?

Life is about Charlie Crews, a former police officer who was arrested for the murder of three people and put away for life. Due to DNA evidence found on the scene later, it was proven that he could not have done it, and in settlement of this, he was awarded 50 million dollars, and a job as a detective in the Police Department (I think in LA, but I'm not sure). He comes in contact with people from his old life and new one.

The show has some of the cliche of normal cop shows, but is a lot more fun than most of them due to the great character work they do on the show. Charlie Crews is a funny and eccentric approach to police work that I have never seen on television before. Because he has been in jails so long, he seems to know instinctively who is guilty and who is not. He also spots things normal people do not.

The show also has some interesting supporting characters. Like Detective Reese (a complete fox, by the way), Crews' partner, who was almost fired due to an addiction to some sort of drug she developed in an undercover narcotics agent. Or like his financial adviser who he met in prison, a former CEO who was arrested for white collar crime. He now lives with Crews.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: