Suikoden Unique and Infamous Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Across the Universe

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arevus

The Reborn

314452 Potch
100 Soldiers
44 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Across the Universe Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Has anyone seen this movie? I went and saw it with my girlfriend and we loved it. It's basically a musical of the Beatles music, but it has it's own story. The singers in the movie did a fantastic job, and the music writers as well. I actually prefer the new songs rather then the old ones. But yeah, the songs were connected made into an awesome story. Has anyone else seen this?

If you haven't seen it yet, you should go see it! Or at least buy the soundtrack. It is really good.

Sup?
Earthquake923

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was good. I feel that they could have cut characters out, say "Janis Joplin" and "Jimi Hendrix". Maybe Prudence as well. Some songs were great like: I want you, and Revolution, and Hpiiness is a warm gun. Most of the visuals were awesome also. Alto I think they put unknown in the main roles was so they could afford all of the big star cameos.
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just saw it and my eyes almost died in certain parts.

In any case, it was worth seeing.
Yohn

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I saw it with my boyfriend this past weekend and loved it. <3 We thought it was rather clever, but we had this irritating girl sitting next to us who decided that it would be cute to break out into song at key moments... and she really, really, really couldn't sing. :/ It was pretty terrible.

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought it was absolutely brilliant from start to finish.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: