Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Big Brother 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dick and Daniele final two.

DICK AND DANIELE FINAL TWO!!!!!!!!!!

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

//DONATOWNAGE\\

To tell the truth, I was quite bummed about it when I watched the show, because it meant that Zach was leaving. But then after I got over it (which was about fourteen hours later lolz), I realized it was actually cool beans. Zach couldn't have lost to a better person, really. The only consolation that I have about Zach losing is that at the CBS site, apparently, Zach has overtaken Dick in the popularity polls. Meaning... Zach is the most popular houseguest. LOL!!!

I want Dick to win over Daniele, definitely, because I don't trust Daniele to share some for him at all, but from a strategic standpoint, I think Daniele should definitely win. I may even go as far as saying that Daniele > Janelle, but only gameplay-wise. Janelle's definitely light years ahead of her when it comes to personality.

IT'S SO FRRRRRRRUUUUUSSSSTTTTTRRRRRAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!

NOBODY UNDERSTAAAAAAAAANNNNDDDDDDSSSSS!!!

IT'S SO HARD!!!!

Oh, Daniele... You're so annoying. But I swear I am going to look back at this season and love her for being such a whiny bitch. XD
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Head of Household #1: Kail
Pre-Veto Nominations: Amber & Carol
Veto Players: Kail, Amber, Carol, Nick, Jameka, Daniele
Power of Veto: Daniele
Final Nominations: Amber & Carol
Evicted: Carol 10-1 (Carol: Daniele, Dick, Dustin, Eric, Jameka, Jessica, Joe, Mike, Nick, Zach | Amber: Jen)

Head of Household #2: Jen
Pre-Veto Nominations: Daniele & Dick
Veto Players: Jen, Daniele, Dick, Kail, Mike, Amber
Final Nominations: Dick & Joe
Evicted: Joe 9-1 (Joe: Amber, Daniele, Dustin, Eric, Jameka, Jessica, Joe, Mike, Nick, Zach | Dick: Kail)

Head of Household #3: Dick
Pre-Veto Nominations: Jen & Kail
Veto Players: Dick, Jen, Kail, Zach, Jessica, Nick
Power of Veto: Jen
Final Nominations: Kail & Mike
Evicted: Mike 7-2 (Mike: Amber, Daniele, Dustin, Jameka, Jessica, Joe, Nick | Kail: Eric, Zach)

Head of Household #4: Dustin
Veto Players: Dustin, Jen, Kail, Daniele, Jameka, Jessica
Power of Veto: Jameka
Final Nominations: Kail & Nick
Evicted: Nick 6-2 (Nick: Amber, Daniele, Dick, Jameka, Jen, Jessica | Kail: Eric, Zach)

Head of Household #5: Daniele
Veto Players: Daniele, Jen, Kail, Dustin, Zach, Jameka
Power of Veto: Jen
Final Nominations: Eric & Kail
Evicted: Kail 4-3 (Kail: Amber, Dustin, Jameka, Jessica | Eric: Dick, Jen, Zach)

Head of Household #6: Jessica
Veto Players: Jessica, Daniele, Dick, Dustin, Jameka, Zach
Power of Veto: Dick
Final Nominations: Dick & Dustin
Evicted: Dustin 4-2 (Dustin: Daniele, Eric, Jen, Zach | Dick: Amber, Jameka)

Head of Household #7: Daniele
Pre-Veto Nominations: Amber & Jameka
Veto Players: Daniele, Amber, Jameka, Dick, Zach, Jessica
Final Nominations: Jameka & Jen
Evicted: Jen 6-0 (Jen: Amber, Dick, Eric, Jessica, Zach, penalty)

Head of Household #8: Jessica
Pre-Veto Nominations: Amber & Zach
Veto Players: Jessica, Amber, Zach, Jameka, Daniele, Eric
Power of Veto: Eric
Final Nominations: Amber & Zach
Evicted: Amber 3-1 (Amber: Daniele, Dick, Eric | Zach: Jameka)

Head of Household #9: Zach
Pre-Veto Nominations: Jameka & Jessica
Veto Players: Zach, Jameka, Jessica, Daniele, Dick, Eric (which is everyone, duh!)
Final Nominations: Jessica 2-1 (Jessica: Daniele, Dick | Jameka: Eric)

Head of Household #10: Dick
Pre-Veto Nominations: Eric & Jameka
Power of Veto: Zach
Final Nominations: Eric & Jameka
Evicted: Eric 2-0 (Eric: Daniele, Zach)

Head of Household #11: Zach
Final Nominations: Daniele & Jameka
Evicted: Jameka 1-0 (Jameka: Dick)

Final HOH Part 1 Winner: Zach
Final HOH Part 2 Winner: Dick
Head of Household #12: Dick
Nominated by Default: Daniele & Zach
Evicted: Zach 1-0 (Zach: Dick)

FINAL VOTE:
Dustin: Dick
Jen: Daniele
Amber: Dick
Jessica: Dick
Eric: Dick
Jameka: Daniele
Zach: Dick

Runner-Up: Daniele

WINNER: Dick

There's our season. *sigh* I'm gonna miss these houseguests. In the end, there really isn't particularly someone that I loathed, except maybe Dustin. It's going to be hard to withdraw from this. It was easy last year because the final two was Mike and Erika, but this time, it's so satisfying, that I feel like I want more... Oh well... I'm glad Dick won! He's putting Vincent to college, yay!!! Speaking of Vincent, yay he made it to the finale. I was getting worried he wasn't going to make it, but I'm glad he did.

I can't wait for Big Brother 9. I will have a job by then, but like... I'm sure I will still find time to catch up with everything. This is my first full season, and I completely enjoyed it.

Ranking the houseguests: (14 = lowest, 1 = highest)

14. Dustin - I really just abhor this person. Watching the first episode, he was so cute, but like... it was an extreme change, and I feel disgusted for liking him.

13. Eric - Used to be on the upper scales of my list, but after his dirty play with the Nick eviction, he just completely lost my support then.

12. Jameka - Her only shining moments were the praying and the tasting God, her intimate Lover, but besides that, she was meh. A non-entity in the game. She only started playing when it's already too late.

11. Mike - Yeah, I really got nothing about this guy.

10. Carol - Got evicted too early before I got to say whether I liked her or not. Pretty neutral on her.

9. Kail - I just realized that I didn't like Kail as much as I thought, or maybe it's just because I liked the other houseguests even more. She made lots of bad plays, and I really felt bad for her, and she was like an underdog and I was rooting for her to pull out of the mess she was in, and she almost did, but fell short by giving Daniele the HOH.

8. Joe - In retrospect, I like Joe more than Dustin. Joe was just a great personality, and when he left, the whole mood in the house changed, and I really would have liked if he stayed longer. It would have been interesting to see him play. He got evicted before anybody (besides the MRA) started to play.

7. Amber - Oh, the beautiful trainwreck Amber. She's so paranoid and delusional, and I love her for it. Loved how she told off Daniele during the jury questions. That was hilarious. She's like the biggest laughing stock in the house, and I will really miss her... "What does 'laughing stock' mean?"

6. Nick - In retrospect, I like Nick... The only reason why I hated him was because I thought he was unstable, what with suddenly getting upset with Jen over the 'trying to kiss' issue. That, and being annoying on the feeds with Daniele. Oh, and his hair. Okay, I hated a lot of things about him, but now, with that new hair, he's so fucking hot!!!

5. Daniele - ONE FIVE THREE!!! Arguably the best player this season. Besides Eric, she's the only one who played very very smartly. Using her father as a shield taking the hits while she plots by herself. Tied Janelle in the Veto Queen title, which is impressive. She's also VERY pretty. The only qualm I have with her is that sometimes, she can really get FRRRRRRRRUUUUUSSSTTTTRRRAAATTTTEEEEDDD!!! :P

4. Jessica - Sweet, sweet girl, with a little bit of bitchiness, just the way I like it. Her major downfall was not going by her gut and doing what she thought should have been done. I think she would have won if they got rid of the Donato's as soon as they could.

3. Jen - Provided the most random dumbfounding moments in the house. 'Nuff said.

2. Richard - The WINNER!!! He definitely deserved to win. I totally loved how he was flustered about the America's Player thing. He admitted that he believed he made a power play that time, but Eric and America were the ones that saved his ass. XD

1. Zachary - I really didn't think that I would be supporting this guy hardcore, but he totally won me over. He made the best play in the game, in my opinion. He was part of an early alliance, knew that that wouldn't work out so he distanced himself from that, laid low while other people ate each other's heads off, and stood out and won challenges only when he needed to. The only flaw of his game was not winning the final HOH.
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Amber: Why should I give you your vote given what you did to your boyfriend on national TV with Nick?

Dani: None of your business. If you are going to base your vote based on my personal life, I don't want your vote.

None of your business. If you are going to base your vote based on my personal life, I don't want your vote.

None of your business. If you are going to base your vote based on my personal life, I don't want your vote.

More like, "I don't want anything to do with you." Eww, imagine spending time with Amber? I would die. She can't even form a sentence correctly. She'd probably start doing meth. I'd let her. I hope she jumps in front of a car after she sees how she was edited and how much people hate her. Which she's on meth. Crying. Cause her family disowned her. I'm being nice. I loved the jury questioning. Especially Dick's answers. "Why do you believe any of us here deserve to be in the final two instead of you?" Uhh... dumb question! But great answers. "You don't. You're losers."

Why couldn't Vincent had maybe not make it? Wow, that sentence was weird... kinda Amber-ish. But you understood, right? The finale was pretty cas though. Vincent and his grandma there was pretty cool. And Janelle in the audience with a "WE TRUST THE DONATOS" poster was great. I loved how she didn't have to be objective this time around, compared to her veto competition. Howie and Kaysar in the audience was cool though, but Chicken George, I think not. And at the end, Julie talking about when and where the wrap party is... xD

I'm glad Dick won too, though. Really, it was a win-win situation for me. I would've preferred if Daniele won, but it's no big deal at all. Besides, it's true, they both won. They really are one of the best teams in Big Brother... some duos have made it far together, but none have made it to the end together. Eric's America's Player segment was so long and boring. I don't care about all the giggles and stuff you did. I was hoping at the end he'd say, "oh, by the way, I made 40,000$ off this little rig!" and showed Eric having to kiss Jessica for money to make her look like a whore. Oh well, they didn't.

I can't believe you placed Daniele so low on your list... you're frustrating me so much.

14 - Eric: I hated this guy a lot. He was ugly, boring, sniveling... a weasel! Really, I don't care about how HE SACRIFICED SO MUCH TO DO WHAT WE WANT! Really, he's happy. He got 40,000$. All pro-Eric people don't realize that. And he always put down people to make himself look better... Dick and Daniele's incest thing, the Nick is gay thing, him and Jessica having sex on Jameka's grave... and then the laugh he did after. Ugh.

13 - Dustin: Started good. I liked him and not Joe. But he got too overconfident but doesn't have to backbone for it. Ew.

12 - Amber: Meth momma! I despise this woman. She knows nothing, so ignorant and arrogant. Her crying was annoying, her voice was annoying, her self-righteousness was annoying... hope she does everyone a favour and removes herself from this Earth soon.

11 - Jameka: Annoying. I don't care if people have faiths, but if they never shut up about it? And then base their actions off their faith? Ehh. God chose her to save Jen, but then punished her by disqualifying her in that one veto competition.

10 - Who?

9 - Jessica: Was annoying. I didn't mind her really, but when I found out that she liked kissing rats and weasels, I got over her.

8 - Kail: I didn't mind her really, but she never really did anything. She was cute in her bunny costume... and she made the first alliance? Which screwed her over. I think if she didn't leave when she did, she might've went quite far.

7 - Carol: Neutral. You never really know much about the first one evicted, but I think I would've liked her more than Jessica. Yay for keeping the 5$.

6 - Zach: He kinda bored me... I mean, his face wasn't very good looking at all, and made a lot of dumb moves. But he won the competitions when he needed to, and that's what got him so far in the game.

5 - Joe: I preferred Joe to Dustin, and a lot of others. I didn't like him at first, but he did have a personality, which a lot of other didn't have. Gonorrhea forever!

4 - Nick: Nick was ok, I think. It was cool he was half-gay, I guess. He had a GREAT body that I'm kinda jealous about. He wasn't great in competitions though... his accent was cute. I hope he gets together with Daniele.

3 - Jen: Was dumb. But I found it so funny! And she was crazy. I liked how she went out with a bang, but I didn't like how she broke the rules. She could've just bleached Dick's cigs. And for the record, she should've just left instead of letting Dick burn her.

2 - Dick: I liked Dick a lot. My pre-show favourite was Daniele and after hearing they weren't on good terms, I thought I wouldn't like him, but I got to like his down-to-earthness. I hope his relationship with his daughter continues outside the house and he enjoys his money!

1 - Daniele: You know, I don't care. Everyone's like "I H8 HER!" but I love her. Haha. She's blond, what do you expect. She was a great competitor, and she really seemed fun to be with. Big Brother stress must really suck for 20 year olds with their estranged father in the house. But I hope she enjoys her 50 thousand and I hope to see more of her in the future!

SO FRUSTRATING.

Jorge Prima wrote:

Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

VD had work during the day of the finale, but he was free during the time of the finale, so he was able to make it, fortunately. Dick really missed him so much. I hope we get a reality show "The Donatos". That would be funny. Then they could bring Nick over too.

1-5-3!!!

I love how when Amber addressed the boyfriend question to Daniele, Daniele mentioned Nick's name, but said absolutely NOTHING about Kris. That's our girl!!! I loved how Jessica was like =o at the AP reveal, and Eric's eyes were constantly darting around like he always did. It was funny watching the weasel squirm. It's too bad though that Julie didn't make Joe and Dustin hug like she made James and Sarah during the BB6 Finale. XD

I can't wait till Richard Donato comes back to Survivor Sucks. He's going to be a lot busy spending his money, but I'm looking forward to his return. Vincent too!!!
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I should've been doing this a month ago but I'm watching and reading all about the wrap party, and the interviews, and stuff now. Daniele is so pretty! So glad she and her father made it to the end.

Daniele After Finale Interview <3

Nick and Daniele forever. Kris who?

Oh, and if this is April, why couldn't she ave looked this hot two years ago?

So apparently Sarah(BB6) and Mike are going out? And Maggie had a baby boy. Poor boy.

Jorge Prima wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: