Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Star Wars TV series

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demon Eyes Kyo

Crimson Crusaders

260069 Potch
250 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Star Wars TV series Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not sure if this has been posted or not..so sorry if it has! But anyway, this is interesting, I guess. I've always kind of liked Star Wars, so a TV series sounds awesome, haha.

Here's a link to the news story on E! Online - http://www.eonline.com/news/article/index.jsp?uuid=2743736b-098f-441a-a aa5-0b0888bb3724&sid=fd-hot1-txt

Return that soul to God.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yup, They've also got a CGI series based on the Clone Wars in the making.

Star Wars won't die for quite some time ^^

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There have been other Star Wars TV series in the past, I'm sure. I remember on this one channel here, they played the Clone Wars Series a lot at one time. I was never interested in it though, Star Wars isn't a big deal for me. But apparently the Clone Wars series I'm talking about and the one Tak Jansen is talking about are related.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So is this episodes 7 - 9, or just random parts of the Star Wars Universe in the Clone Wars?

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well.

As far as I know there will be 1 CG series revolving around the clone wars, as well as a live action series dealing with the 20 or so years between III and IV...

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I caught a headline about it on BBC this morning. Just what I need. Something about Star Wars annoys the hell out of me. The mere mention of it ticks me off. The only entertaining thing to come out of the whole damn series was the Super Nintendo game. Oh well, I don't watch tv anyway so I'll not be inundated with it.
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just a note: When posting new topics up please try to condense the name of it in future. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: