Suikoden Urgent and Informational Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New Feature: Loyalty!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

...A person who just joined wouldn't have any loyalty anyway, since they spent no time in their original nation. In order to even have loyalty, you have to spend at least some time as some affiliation.

Basically, yes, their loyalty would be reset when they got moved, but it would already have been zero anyway, so it won't make a difference.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Parallax wrote:
...A person who just joined wouldn't have any loyalty anyway, since they spent no time in their original nation. In order to even have loyalty, you have to spend at least some time as some affiliation.

Basically, yes, their loyalty would be reset when they got moved, but it would already have been zero anyway, so it won't make a difference.

Which is mainly what I was looking for, I didn't see any clarification on if loyalty could theoretically have a limit which surpasses zero or not.

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Loyalty does not have a score of its own nor does it accumulate the longer you are in a nation, it is simply that you lose a % of your KAR score whenever you leave a usergroup - the higher your KAR the higher the % you lose.

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Decado wrote:
Loyalty does not have a score of its own nor does it accumulate the longer you are in a nation, it is simply that you lose a % of your KAR score whenever you leave a usergroup - the higher your KAR the higher the % you lose.

I assumed it was the same % no matter how high your karma was. Of course 10% from someone with 600 karma is a lot more than 10% from someone with 60.

Anyway, can't say I'm particularly fond of this whole idea. Personally I would have preferred if it affected Regiment EXP than Karma.
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I assumed it was the same % no matter how high your karma was. Of course 10% from someone with 600 karma is a lot more than 10% from someone with 60.

It's possible you are right, this is just an estimation based on my own observation.

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

fuji explicitly said that the % of your Karma score lost would be higher the longer that you were on the board. This would indicate to me that a new person might lose only 5-10%, while a person with 700+ Karma might lose half of it. I hope not that much, but I guess you never know!

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well just using quick math from Zexen's observations, you lose around 12%-14% of your Karma. This percentage is shared by everybody. But like Hawk said. 14% of someone who has 800 karma is alot more than someone who has 200.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: