Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New Feature: Loyalty!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Loyalty percentage increased.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Has it been decided whether this feature effects old Mercenaries or not?
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I believe it does. It effects all "nation" groups, and mercenary, while not a nation in terms of Suikox, is a nation in terms of how the database works.

Though I could be wrong.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

fuji wrote:
I am currently debating whether mercs will be subject to this. I had planned to let all mercs join their first nation for free. We shall see.
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Watch for a post in the mercenary forum. I will make it as soon as I can. Just have a few things I need to take care of first.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since Wanderers and Mercenaries are kind of different would this affect both parties (since unlike Mercs Wanderers aren't really in a "nation" situation) because atm I'm seeing quite the opposite without an actual subscription to a nation (pending merc and no nation = way inflated stats, namely 70 odd levels). So if this is the case, then slight oversight or manual adjustment needed?

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't understand what you mean about levels.

Wanderers shouldn't be effected, because loyalty only effects leaving a nation. You can't leave being a wanderer in the eyes of the database as there's nothing there.

Loyalty isn't effected by what nation (or pseudo-nation) you join, but by what you've just left.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose, what he meant is that when someone leaves a nation, they would become a Wanderer before they joined Mercenary or another nation. And during that short time that they were wanderers, the Karma was inflated (fly's Karma was up to 8000s before fixed).

Not sure if it was fully fixed by fuji or not. But yeah, that's what fly meant.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah right, I'm with you now as at the time I read Fly's message, I saw nothing out of the ordinary with his stats.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey, hey, I knew staying in one nation for three years would pay off! xD
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was a typo in the formulae when I last edited it. I fixed it and your stats are back to normal.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:
Ah right, I'm with you now as at the time I read Fly's message, I saw nothing out of the ordinary with his stats.

Yeah it only lasted about 30mins since I left roughly when fuji was online and then posted what I said above to make note of it for fixing, if Decado hasn't edited his post my inflated stats should still be in the who's online thread, so comparison wise between the inflated and now you can see why I was wtfing. :P

A thought I had in the shower too (don't ask, feel privileged instead) how would this effect the whole friend invite scheme where if you invited someone they were put in your home nation despite being in other nations? I take it this would then need some sort of manual adjustment where the loyalty modifier doesn't affect them (because it would as they leave said nation for friends nation thus incurring the loss) since it would kinda defeat the purpose of the friend scheme.

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, the person would start off with zero karma and loyalty will have no effect on it. Unless, it skyrockets to 8,000 something, then I guess it can be fixed by an admin.
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seraphblade wrote:
Well, the person would start off with zero karma and loyalty will have no effect on it. Unless, it skyrockets to 8,000 something, then I guess it can be fixed by an admin.

Thats assuming that there's a base minimum where loyalty doesn't affect a person at all, and fuji fixed the inflation thing. From what i read loyalty would still hit the person just that no one would notice much change at all, whereas the point if it does is that it shouldn't since it's not leaving a nation as most people would.

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fly, I think that the invite a friend thing is done by the admins themselves, so the user doesnt actually leave the usergroup, or something to that effect.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: