Suikoden Unique and Informational Kraalesque Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

what level are you in suikoden??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 1: Whenever i play the game i always level my characters to level 60.

Suikoden 2: For Suikoden 2 its mostly the same as the Suikoden 1 but usually i put then up to 65 and 66.

Suikoden 3: The last time i played Suikoden 3 i leveled my final party to levels 58-60 and my Flame Champion at level 66-67 (because of Darma and Chaos guardians)

Suikoden 4: Its usually a variety of levels for my four characters. The first time i played i got my hero to level 60 and everybody else levels 56-59.

For all of the games that have a level 99 trick, i dont waste my time for the final boss is always easy for me. Also i dont have any patience for example i got really mad because i was having trouble with the final boss in Suikoden 3, especially when the true water rune brought back a rune even when it didnt know it was going to die!!!!! :x

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In Suikoden I my characters are around level 71 or so.

--

In Suikoden II my game was kinda glitched so I had Pesmerga, Hoi, Mazus, and Georg Prime at level 99 when I got them. :mrgreen: Joey was also at level 99 when I fought Gorudo.

So naturally I used Pesmerga, Mazus, and Georg Prime seeing as they were so much better than the rest of my party. The rest of my party was around 65.

--

In Suikoden III it seemed like it took so much long to level that I only got them to about 60 :oops:
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In every suikoden i got just my main party to level 60.The others stays in the level they came.

Uttuku

441117 Potch
200 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here is a list of charecters I used in the final battel and thier levels
Hero 89
Pesgrama 85
Mazus 78
Victor 75
Camus 80
Kinsson 78
I zinc :|
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: