Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 17] Island Nations Exploration of the Limestone Shelf

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:28 am    Post subject: [Phase 17] Island Nations Exploration of the Limestone Shelf Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Flare, Ninjar and Cloudless Eye travel to the Limestone Shelf in search of treasure. After a long journey where the three of them debated the pros and cons of apple sauce over the more contemporary apple pie, they arrived at the shelf... though slightly hungry with a craving for apples.

As soon as they arrived they saw a young girl approach them.

Young girl: Hi, what are you doing here?

Flare: We could ask the same of you. It's strange for a little girl to be here all alone!

Ninjar: We are from the Island Nations, officially commissioned to search this island for treasure.

Young girl: Will you let me help you?

Cautiously the Island Nation's exploration group looked at the girl. Their obvious curiosity causing the hesitation of accepting this young girl in the middle of an uninhabited island forced them to investigate further.

Cloudless Eye: We'll let you help but first, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Cloudless Eye, they call me "The inspectah!" To my left is Lady Flare and to the right is Ninjar, co-leader of the Puddingcratic Party and Chief of Na-Nal.

Young girl: Nice to meet you! My name is Rene. I've been here for just a wee bit. I know there's treasure here, probably two of them! Let's go find it!!

The explorers and Rene combined forces to find treasure on the Limestone shelf. After much deliberation after every step they took they eventually discovered treasure.

Rene: Wow, we got both treasures on this island! You guys are really good. What was in the first place?

Cloudless Eye: It's a satchell. Let me open it... hmmm... There is a letter here... We should take this back to the Obel Maritime Council. They can decide what to do with this.

Rene: Hmmm.... I need to go! If you're good, maybe I'll see you again! Bye!

Rene ran off out of sight

Flare: I wonder how she's going to get off this island?

Cloudless Eye: I wonder how she got on this island?!?!

Island Nations recovers treasure!

Explorers Regiment Experience

None.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: