Suikoden Unique and Irrational Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden go anime?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LynxWare

Red Sabers

68383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject: Suikoden go anime? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I,
Think suikoden is one of the best games out there.And i know they have a graphic novel series,
So should suikoden take the next step and go into an anime series?
True Rune of Posting

7557 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You mean an entirely new story?

It has its risks. Devil May Cry anime went that route and the writing was pretty bad. Of course, sticking to an old story doesn't make in mangle-proof. One need only experience the twisted abomination that was the Disgaea anime to understand that.

Still, if it could consistently look half as good as the Suikoden 3 and Suikogaiden intros I'd be willing to forgive it a little shoddy writing. And who knows, they might get everything right :mrgreen:
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No. Unless the anime was completely faithful to the story and canon of the games and other canonic material released thus far, I would not like them to make Suikoden into an anime. Now, if they were faithful to what we know, then yes, I would love to see a Suikoden anime!

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
LynxWare

Red Sabers

68383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yea,
I think i would also have to say the final fantasy animes were pretty bad though i only saw a couple.I never watched the disgaea anime but i kinda wanted to see it since i have the games.But if its bad i wont get it.
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LynxWare, there is also a Topic about this. Please try to use the search function in future.

- closed -
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: