Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

True Heros

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should they bring back Flik and Viktor in the next Suikoden??
Yes
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
No
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

LynxWare

Red Sabers

68383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:35 am    Post subject: True Heros Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I ,
Think they should bring back the classic characters Flik and Viktor!!!
Onimaru

Perverted Old Men

3407 Potch
954 Soldiers
86 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh hell yeah they should! Those two were a consistant in Suikoden 1 and Suikoden 2 and really set the groundwork for what we players expected in our "reacurring characters", they are men who have a strong influence on the world around them and thus make excellent additions to a storyline where the political structure of a nation is shifting. Unfortunatly I doubt we'll get to see them, as much as I'd love it. I think they passed on their teachings and the star dragon sword to whatever his name was so that they could transition away from suikoden 1 and 2 and set the stage for a big event that will happen post suikoden III (if they ever get around to creating a game beyond that one). Then such games and 1 and 2 (and possibly 4) will show us the groundwork and history that went into the characters we meet in that game.

I hate you Onimaru.
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's no uncertain option!

I can't realistically see Viktor and Flik in another Suikoden unless they're either really really old and play generally non-combat roles or it's a side game like Suikoden Tactics. There simply aren't enough wars going on for them to be involved in yet another battle on that scale at a physically useful age.

Viktor and Flik coming back would never the less be cool and meet with full approval in my book so long as the game was true to the series and didn't retrograde back to the suck of Suikoden 4. I'd just as soon if not sooner accept a game focusing other less developed but interesting characters, like Yuber and Pesmerga. Or perhaps a game in an area already defined but in a different time. Imagine seeing Toran with Suikoden 5 quality graphics in a game centered on the Scarlet Moon succession war.
LynxWare

Red Sabers

68383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You,
Both have good points.
Oh, and sorry i didnt add an uncertain selection.I figured ppl liked the idea or didnt.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would, also, only like to see them again in certain circumstances, like Shad has said. Either as non-battle characters as old men (maybe leading a war unit), or in a Higheast Rebellion gaiden/tactics-style game.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There is already a Topic about this. Please use the search function in future.

- closed -
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: