Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Kingdom

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: The Kingdom Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm surprised no one's made a mention about this upcoming action-thriller. The Kingdom stars Jaime Foxx, Jennifer Garner, Chris Cooper, Jeremy Piven and Jason Bateman. The film's director is Peter Berg (The Rundown and Friday Night Lights) with Michael Mann executive producing the film.

The Kingdom trailers both SD and HD

Opening Credit sequence for The Kingdom

I must say that the four minute opening credits sequence for this movie is quite the kickass opening that pretty much explains the very complex issues surrounding the relationship between the United States and Saudi Arabia.

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I actually saw the trailer for this movie once a couple weeks ago. And from the movies that are actually showing currently, it's the only one I'm halfway interested in. Since school is not having its way with me this week(finally!) I might actually go and see the movie!
retrospect.

Cosby You! Black Entertainer

102725 Potch
420 Soldiers
30 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm catching this in about 4 hours so I should have some form of review up in the next day or so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: