Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Ramadahn Again
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Leb wrote:
Catholics have it easy during Lent. "No meat! Oh, but only on Fridays. I need my bacon double cheeseburgers for the football game."

Makes me love my religion even more, yay. XD

Anyhow, I hope you guys get what you are aiming to achieve in Ramadan.

At least I know that in a month or so I don't have classes, since last year we got the day off too after the end of Ramadan.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

zincbrain wrote:
the first week of Ramadan passed for me without any troubles so how are the rest doing out there?

same here...
i dont think i having a trouble in 1st week.. i quite surprise i didn't get tired easily this here.. even i doing some hard activities

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So, how was my first week?

It's wasn't bad. But for some reason, i feel very, very tired in the morning. For me, after imsak and saying my fajr prayers, i go stright to sleep. But then i would be heavy in sleep, i wouldn't hear my alarm ringin or anything. I missed a few classes that were early in the morning. But this is pretty much the crawling stage of the month, and now i'll be able to walk, and in the last week, i'll be running through the fasts.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congrats to all the Moslem out there.
By the way, my Ramadhan is good so far except the fact that I did not have my fast at first six-days of my Ramadhan to due to my period.

I have to pay it later on.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cleife

Sand Raider

142654 Potch
300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Happy Ramadhan for all moslem ^^

Fortunately, I got no problem on fasting so far :D, except for the improvement of my lazyness =P

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cleife wrote:
Happy Ramadhan for all moslem ^^

Fortunately, I got no problem on fasting so far :D, except for the improvement of my lazyness =P

your lazyness? miahhaha.. don't lazy during Ramadhan month or your fasting deed is low.. huhu

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's a bit late, but we have just passed the halfway point of Ramadhan a few days back. And there is also the last 10 days of ramadhan which is pretty special.

But i just wanted to know how everyone is doing so far. Good?

I'm doing good. But i still have trouble getting up early. I keep waking up after 10 and even 11 am. But today i maaged to wake up earlier. I also tried doing some exercise while fasting. I tried not to go overboard, only do light exercises.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well for the last couple of days just to try it out, I decided to do some fasting myself to see what it would be like(minus the getting up really early, I just skip eating all together for the first 2 meals, and only late for the last). No for those wondering i am in no way a Muslim juist to be clear, I have made my religious views rather clear in the past. I respect the muslim faith(despite difering opinions on certain matters) but this had nothing to do with the faith or the holiday. I found that focusing on different things during the day, like playing some games, or reading a book, or even just watching a movie works pretty well for me. Unfortunately I am going to have to stop the fast tommorow as we are having a family dinner for my dad, and brothers birthday, and it would be rude not to eat. Of course by dinner time it'll be dark so it wont really matter. Maybe I will keep it going the whole time...

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well so far..

i doing good.. although i have difficulty yesterday... i get a stomachache but i manage to do fasting. well this a test given to me so far during ramadhan

about 10 day before ramadhan ended , indeed it very special . this the time we seek the night call Lailatul Qadar. the night that same deed of 100 month deeds... i hope this ramadhan i can find it..

Uttuku

441117 Potch
200 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So are you people thinking of Eid yet or is it at a distance still?
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Still waaaay to early to think about it for me.

Or at least, until the parcels come. :P *

(*There's a tradition of sending gift parcels to people for the Eid here in Indonesia.)
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

zincbrain wrote:

hah it to early..
and also i haven't buy my own "baju Raya"

Uttuku

441117 Potch
200 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It is only a week and a half away from now so enjoy the rest of Ramadan guys.
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok just a curious question ok two of them really, first off what is Lailatul Qadar, and what is Eid? Im not really too familiar on anything related to Ramadan, so I was wondering what they were. Maybe one of you would be so kind as to clue me into what they are or what they mean.

Uttuku

441117 Potch
200 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eid is the holiday that we celebrate twice a year once after Ramadan and once during haij.
Lailatul Qadar is the night that the angles come out or something like that I will consult my mom since she has a masters in Islamic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: