Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Archaic Sealed Heat aka A.S.H. for the DS

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Archaic Sealed Heat aka A.S.H. for the DS Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who said Mistwalker Studios was the lackey of the big bad Microsoft. It looks like Mistwalker's first game away from the 360 is very close to a Japanese release for the Nintendo DS. It's being directed by Final Fantasy creator himself, Hironobu Sakaguchi with Hitoshi Sakimoto (Final Fantasy XII and Final Fantasy Tactics) providing the musical score.

Archaic Sealed Heat looks to be a hybrid that uses both a strategy-rpg type grid battle system and your regular encounter battle system. If someone just knew how to read Japanese maybe we can get more info from the Famitsu site.

Despite making a game outside of the 360 console, it looks like the DS is the only non-360 system Mistwalker will be producing games for.

Archaic Sealed Heat for the Nintendo DS

Last edited by Tullaryx on Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Himuro

La Morte

842834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This game makes my pants fucking HARD.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The top rows of screenshots, especially the second to fourth are cutscenes on the DS. Mistwalker must've been pushing the hardware on the DS to get that image to be that clear and smooth. On the PSP I can understand something coming out smooth like that but not on the DS.

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's supposed to be a two-gigabit game, which is the largest DS cart thus far.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here's two Japanese TV commercials showing actual gameplay. I may just get a Nintendo DS now just because of this game.

Japanese Enemy Encounter TV Spot

Japanese Battle TV Spot

La Morte

842834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Holy fucking shit I need this.
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Graphically it's awesome, let's just hope the story is of the same quality.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It looks wonderful. This is exactly the RPG that the DS needs right now to expand its diversity even more. Those screenshots are absolutely gorgeous, too. Like with Hawk, I'm hoping for the story to be just as gorgeous as the cutscenes. ^^

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This game does look amazing. I can't wait.
Onimaru

Perverted Old Men

3407 Potch
954 Soldiers
86 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This game looks great, if the story is quality I am going to go buy a Nintendo DS just to play this. If nintendo wants to really dominate the market this time around they should be pushing the RPGs on their systems.

I hate you Onimaru.
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is the game i have been waiting for on the DS, without even knowing it was in development, yay for having a DS, this is defiantly on my must have list.
Howling Voice

Destroyer of Life

9195 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And there goes another game I need to add to my want list.

Why must all the game makers keep making gmaes I want when I have no money? >_>;; XD

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can has pretty game for DS Nao, PLZ????

Seriously, though: I hope this is something more than just a pretty game... even though I really wouldn't mind toting it around with me going "Hey, guys, check it out!!" and having us drool over the graphics on the thing. I just need more DS games in general.

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Voan Darl

344185 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:shock: Wow, that game looks really sweet! I might have to go out and pick up a DS if it holds up as a good game... Looks pretty, but im huge on story.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: