Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Streets of Rage!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony Stark

War Machine

536068 Potch
250 Soldiers
1600 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Letting them name the road has absolutely nothing to do with the battle over it. It is because it is one of their original regions and if they wanted to name it, I wanted to let them. I figured it was courtesy, plus, that's less roads we have to name. I didn't think it'd be a big deal to really mention it.

Someone sent me a suggestion to name the road Leb's Folly, and while I thought that would be funny, it's rather petty, so I won't.

Between Estrise and Yashuna - Great Ocean Highway

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it's a cute name, and I wouldn't have minded Leb's Folly. xD I think it's funny.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can name it that, Tony. The person intended for me to pout and whine upon seeing the name, but they would have to try much, much harder.

I didn't think it'd be a big deal to mention it, either. I said one thing and suddenly I'm the center of attention because people know that what I was saying in that one sentence made up of sixteen words and two contractions was meant to be a vile and grave insult aimed at my esteemed colleagues in New Armes.

Being popular sure is hard.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nuff said.

-closed-

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: