Suikoden Unique and Irenic Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Nation Profile Template

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Nation Profile Template Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Earlier today I went to edit my nation profile details but managed to forget to log in. However it seems that when you go there without logging in that someone else's details are already there (I blacked out the details in case they were sensitive to the coming battles).

Is this just where someone has not logged in, filled out the form and saved it or is there something else?

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: Nation Profile Template Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Decado wrote:
Is this just where someone has not logged in, filled out the form and saved it or is there something else?

Correct. It has happened before.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: