Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Kosher Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 17] Zexen's exploration into the Fiori's Estate

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: [Phase 17] Zexen's exploration into the Fiori's Estate Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Milan Fiori, Idylan "Iddy" Thomas and Alcon make their way through the various battles raging in the Highland waters, finally arriving at the Scarlet Moon Empire.

Border Guards: Welcome to the Scarlet Moon Empire. We've arranged transport for yourself, General Fiori and...oh, erm, we didn't realize there would be quite so many soldiers. I'm afraid you won't be able to take them all with you to the manner. We just don't have the necessary transportation with the wars raging to the north.

Whispering to himself...

Milan Fiori: It's been a very long time since I've been here...

Milan Fiori: That will be fine. Please take us to the Fiori manner as soon as possible. Thank you.

After a long an uneventful journey, Milan Fiori, Alcon and Idylan Thomas arrive at the Fiori Estate.

Butler: Welcome, Sir Fiori! It is a pleasure to see you again. Everything is as you left it!

Milan Fiori: You are most kind. I thank you on behalf of the Fiori Family.

Butler: Will you be staying here permanently?

Milan Fiori ...I'm afraid not. I only came here for some personal belongings and to collect some of the wealth I left behind.

Looking dejected, the Butler nods in acknowledgement.

Butler: Very good, sir.

Milan Fiori retrieved the Seven Gem Dragon Sword as well as wealth and treasure worth up to two million potch!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: