Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Immigration Permits Temporarily Unavailable

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Immigration Permits Temporarily Unavailable Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

From the desk of the Suikox Immigration Office

Until further notice, immigration permits are hereby unavailable for purchase. There is testing being done on various aspects of the immigration system which can cause unwanted side effects. This shouldn't last more than a week.

Anyone found leaving their nation will be put back into their old nation and may be subject to a fine in potch, experience and/or soldiers. Please note the operative word, "may". If a fine is levied and the offender has no resources, the fine will be levied against the nation. The SIO's monitoring station will be on all border passes to ensure this is enforced.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Unwanted side effects? That is both interesting and disturbing at the same time.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Do these unwanted side effects include chronic headache and diarrhea? I often wonder why people take a chance with these wonder drugs and immigration permits, when the risk of getting even sicker is so high. Look, all I want is a treatment for my unwanted herpes, not a 50/50 chance of getting a new sickness.

^Actual quote!
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As opposed to the treatment for WANTED herpes?

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

From the desk of the Suikox Immigration Office

Thank you denizens of the various nations world-wide. Immigration permits are now available for purchase. Please be advised an announcement about the recent changes is forthcoming in the coming hour.

-closed-

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: