Suikoden United and Illusional Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

How about a Tenkai from another race?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dilber Novum

8481 Potch
156 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to have a young Orc as a tenkai. An Orcish Fighter, a rough neck with no manners and that Stuff. But with the time he should be able to learn reading and writing, table manners and that stuff. First part of his story should be really hard. I mean, he must prove he is trustworthy, prove his fighting skills against a lot of guys / ladies in a fighting tournament. Then one day he catches the eye of an experienced, 40something, mature and intelligent merchant who starts to teach him how to speak clearly, how to think, writing and reading, manners and all that stuff. Then after exploring some area for his mentor he gets his true rune. Then the story can begin :)
El Leon

Arias

73841 Potch
40 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Patriarch wrote:
Sialeeds wrote:
Another thought on the dwarves: in S1 they looked all so scary and powerful and stuff. In S5 (let's forget 'bout the guy in S3) they were really really pitiful..
Anyway a Tenkai from another race is definitely something else. I could imagine beeing prejudiced and stuff in the beginning and later drawing people around you..
I hope we see some dwarves with backbone real soon like in S1. I also hate how they're all midgets. i mean sure dwarves are smaller then humans but only by alittle bit in most fantasy based storys.

Average Human around 6Ft Tall
Average Dwarf around 5Ft 4inch
Average Suikoden Dwarf as of Suikoden 5 maybe a foot tall.

Dwarves in S5 weren't that small (that'd be smaller than a baby), though I'll admit their hats made them look way too small. And this guys didn't have any natural enemies which made them be laidback, unlike the Dwarves in Suiko 1 who were always fighting with humans and elves. Considering there was viable entrance to the Suikoden 5 Dwarves village, it's obvious they had barely any contact with humans, or suffered any hostility from them, to harden them into a fighter society.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: