Suikoden United and Irenic Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What are your Grades?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I recently got my interim report for this quarter, and my grades are looking really very good. Almost every class is an improvement. I have A's in English, Chemistry, Latin, Band, and Gym, and B+'s in Algebra II, and AP World History. Even if I manage to hold my Chemistry grade at an A for this quarter, I'll still only pull off a B for the year if I don't completely screw the final exam over. If things continue the way they are, my final grades should look something like this... AP World History - B+, English - A/B+, Algebra II - A/B+, Chemistry - B, Latin - A, Band - A, Gym - A.

Could be worse.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Calculus - B

Marketing - A

Technical Writing - A

Beginning Acting - C...I cant act worth crap...apparently I am very wooden I should have done my final basing it off a very wooden actor like a scene with Chris Hayden(or whatever his name is who played Anakin Skywalker in episode II and III) OH well my art credits are over with now. YAY no more art I just dont like it.

Note: I changed my major at the end of the semester before this one and I had a really stressful semester last semester and I just needed a kind of breather/relaxing semester cause otherwsie my head would explode.

Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got Bs in Microeconomics, History of Western Music, and Communications. I got a B - in Modern Chinese History.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm..well my grades aren't that great. The lady at my house (no not my house literally, the school is divided into different house) but yeah I'm in there so often for tardies and not having my ID, but yeah she was joking and said my grades were so horrible, it got stuck in the printer when they were printing out report cards. Damn her. I saw it when i Got to advisory. I quickly crumbled it up and threw it away in the circular file. It actually exploded. I know weird, but it was that bad.

(Sorry if I pain such a weird and vivid picture)
Sir Kan of Grassland

Magicians of Lordlake

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I often get B's but some times I get a A or two.
Rakuna

Silver Wind

29744 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Band-- A
German III-- A or B
Chemistry-- D or C
English III-- A

... I fail at Chemistry, obviously. But I generally get A's and B's.
Inko

Nikostratos

629196 Potch
5000 Soldiers
465 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ha, last semester I failed every single one of my classes except Acting and I didn't even show up for the final in Acting and I got an A in that class. I guess I was a bit glad for that. I'm on academic probation at the moment though.
Infinity

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I usually get A-s/B+s in most of my classes, except for math, where i get B-s. I guess it's alright, although I wish I did better at math, I failed the midterm :/.
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I get decent grades if I just attend my classes but slacking off is fun and passing the board exams while the grade hounds do not is a thing of beauty.
Idylan Thomas

Moonlight Drive

105871 Potch
1194 Soldiers
1670 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Midterm has ended last week, so the grades are up:

Medicine - A+
Pediatrics - A
Surgery - A+
Obstetrics - B
Gynecology - B
Psychiatry - A+
Clinical Integration - A
Preventive Medicine - A
Emergency Medicine - A+
Legal Medicine - A
Medical Jurisprudence - A

I think I did well though. ^_^
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oooh... medical student! Nursing, mayhaps?
Idylan Thomas

Moonlight Drive

105871 Potch
1194 Soldiers
1670 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah yes. I am a medical student but not in the nursing field (nursing student/ student nurse), I am taking medicine. However, I took nursing as my Pre-med with some additional units to suffice the requirements for a medical course.
Onimaru

Perverted Old Men

3407 Potch
954 Soldiers
86 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Right now I'm sitting at a 3.5 GPA, and am somewhat pissed at myself for letting it slip. I fudged up in my last classes and let my grades slip into the B's. I'm on the road to rebuilding, my current drawing and perspective classes are sitting at A+'s, These two courses offer extra credit so if I can keep the 100%'s going and do a few excess assignments I'm hopeing that I can rebuild my GPA and get it back up there. In highschool I was a terrible student, infact I ended up dropping out and getting my GED rather than stay an extra semester to make up the credit I was short of graduating. Now that I'm attending college courses I've learned a hard lesson about the importance of grades and doing ones work and have made a point to do my best and try and ace all my classes. It could be the differnce in learning enviroment, but I think it just had to do with alot of personal growth and learning some hard responsibilities.

I hate you Onimaru.
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Most recent grades for me got released today. Here's what I posted in the INF:

Archy wrote:
I got the report card today after a 2-day delay... behold awesomeness!

Grammar/Anglo-American Literature - 84/C. Expected, tbh I still haven't mastered basic subject-verb agreement, and Camelot is an annoying topic because of the sheer number of versions out there.

Rizaliana (Filipino Literature) - 92/A. I call it Rizaliana since that's essentially the subject, you discuss one enormous book for 3/4ths of the year and Jose Rizal's life in the other fourth. The way I did this was to use English translations for reading purposes to easily understand the plot and figurative meanings easily.

Rizal's life is easy too, it's simple history.

Christian Morality - 91/A. Test scores are merely above average, now I still don't know how I got this, but I'll take it.

Chemistry & Science Research - 86/B. Holy shit, man. I have no idea how I scraped an 86 in this subject given that I had two less lab activities than everyone, a bunch of failed quizzes and a meh final exam.

The great thing about it is that Chemistry is only 80% of the grade, the 20% belongs to Science Research which is a subject devoted to making research papers. I think that's where it pulled up, I got a first hit spot-on with an approved thesis proposal.

World History - 92/A. History is easy if you don't have dates. Another was that the topics were very few:

- History in General
- Egypt
- Africa

Considering how we took up Africa briefly in African Lit. II last year, it's quite easy. Egypt is just a matter of knowing the names of Pharaohs and gods, too.

Geometry - 92/A. Yes! Now this is the grade I'm happiest with, Geometry is fairly easy but you need to get a grasp at it from the start since it develops into more complex shit. Very much the coverage was from Points until Triangles, it's quite simple, really.

Technology & Home Economics - 91/A. Pretty much Technology is simply "do stuff on Visual Basic", and Home Economics is all about Business Management and good to see that I got through it well.

Physical Education and Music - 93/A. Yay.

General average is 89.7 Not bad.

So yes, very happy, ^^

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My college transcript grades:

Biology 1230: A
Biology 1230 Lab: A
Biodiversity 2000: A
Biodiversity 2000 Lab: B
Chemistry 1010: A
Chemistry 1030 Lab: B
Chemistry 1020: A
Chemistry 1040 Lab: B
English 1010: A
English 1020: B
World Civilizations 1030 Honors: A
World Civilizations 1040 Honors: B
Logic 2400: A
Public Speaking 1010: A
American Government 2010: transfer credits

Currently taking:
Calculus 1070
Biology 1240
Biology 1240 Lab
Organic Chemistry 2010
Organic Chemistry 2030
Health Ethics
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Educational All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: