Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Reused Characters (spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

morgan didn't escaped from falena, he was sold to the island nations. but on the way to the island nations a storm destroyed the boat he was on and some how washed ashore in toran republic.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Patriarch

Queendom Nomads

15629 Potch
149 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
morgan didn't escaped from falena, he was sold to the island nations. but on the way to the island nations a storm destroyed the boat he was on and some how washed ashore in toran republic.
Whered you find that info i remember reading that he was sold off but not that their was a storm and it was the island nations he got sold to.

I think they should have replaced Shoon with Morgan or even replace zegei with morgan. I think Morgan and Zegei would be a great fighting combo.
Mullenger

8949 Potch
19 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The information on Morgan can be found on Suikosource under his name in the characters section
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yep got that info of morgan off suikosource.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It comes from japanese only source material. I remember it being mentioned somewhere else on this site. Unfortunately, I have not seen this material, since I don't read japanese :cry:

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Morgan being sold to the Island Nations Federation is incorrect. Sars refuted the idea a long time ago on this very forum. It was an error he made way back when he was doing the Suikosource biographies.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Do we know who he was being sold to? Who else has slavery?

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Lyon Falenas

12135 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There are some characters that overlap due to the Gaidens. This includes Nash, Millie, Yazu, Sierra, Viki, Sasarai, Clive....... pretty much anyone from 2 and three involved with Highland and/or Harmonia.
Oppenheimer

Les monsieurs de Narcisse

256470 Potch
0 Soldiers
1865 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ivanov is mentioned in V and is present in I.
Milich Oppenheimer is mentioned in II, III, V and is present in I.

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

TruePerception wrote:

The only other nation I know of with institutionalized slavery is the Holy Kingdom of Harmonia although their slave-caste is usually made up of non-humans and humans from countries they conquered (rather than peacefully annexed).
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Patriarch

Queendom Nomads

15629 Potch
149 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

John Layfield wrote:
TruePerception wrote:

The only other nation I know of with institutionalized slavery is the Holy Kingdom of Harmonia although their slave-caste is usually made up of non-humans and humans from countries they conquered (rather than peacefully annexed).
Since he ended up at Qlon temple i'd have to assume if the only other place was Harmonia is that he escaped en route somewhere.

But since Harmonia owned only as far down as the Toran Republic at one time and no mention of Kooluk is ever talked about as far as relations with Felania the only thing i could think of is that it would have had to be Kanakan since thats the closest to the Toran Region.

But besides Kooluk and Kanakan and without a really good map there really isent much we could do to figure out how he got to the temple.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: